• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
HA, I still use that way to carry absurd amounts of loot from dungeons and run like the wind back to town lol. I hope they bring back the Gray Foxes Hood.

Cole

Mythik
Maybe, but wasn't the Hood stolen from a God? Unless any other God has a Hood like that, it might be something different. o_O

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
The White Wolf? That’s from “The Witcher” :p

Flamingtaco

I really hated having speed as an attribute in oblivion because it always seemed so much less useful compared to other things but then I became really slow.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Athletics and Acrobatics were really weird skills from oblivion. The skill increased no matter what you do so it was really silly. Not to mention they were boring skill overall... Athletics just gave me fatigue regeneration boost while acrobatics gave you higher jumps.

This resulted in most of player bunny jumping and sprinting all the time while they were going from A to B. Devs probably realised this and took it out from this game. After acrobatics was high enough, they started to jump on roofs. Well, that's what I did when I played Morrowind. I hope that in Skyrim there is not that kind of grinding.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
That's what I did as well. Just found the highest roof or cliff and repeatedly jumped off it. It was a useful skill for a thief to have, but completely immersion breaking to level up.

It's hard to imagine yourself as a bad ass thief exploring an ancient dungeon, while you are bunny hopping constantly over enemies and obstacles. :p

Travis

Strength no longer exists, actually none of the attributes exist, so as far as a know, it's just the weight. However, it could be that different types of material give different weights, like steel might weight more than iron, which weights more than glass. Not sure about that though.
I think this is a great idea, but it will stink for me, as a total pack rat. I hope they don't make it too hard to pack around your loot... I like to try to sell a lot of it :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts