Xbox 360 Speech leveling (easy way?)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WillnRoll

In my opinion (I'm not an experienced Skyrim player) the key is Alchemy, collect as much ingredients as possible), craft the most expensive potions you can make), go to some merchant, buy everything they have, and get your money back by selling the potions to them), it's not nearly as fast as any glitch, but hey, at least you're leveling up legit.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Go to river next to Battleborn Farm and grab the chicken eggs. Jump in the water and catch salmon spawning to get roe. At every rapids look for jumping salmon. Travel up river catching every salmon you can. As you travel up river, look for hiscarp also. Grab as many of those as you can. A good indicator to help spot them is if you see dragonflies buzzing above the water. If you want, go hit the rivers by Markarth. Most rapids have spawning salmon. Again, be sure to grab hiscarp as you go and hit every farm you can for chicken eggs. Fyi, if you invest in the green thumb perk, you will get two eggs per nest.

Once you are satisfied with your stockpile, start brewing:

Salmon Roe/Chicken Egg/Hiscarp

These potions are extremely expensive and will not only boost your alchemy a bunch with each brew (especially if you have enchanted potion creation gear). Further, these potions can be sold to any alchemy dealer regardless of whether or not they have coin and you will still get a nice chunk of speech experience even if they have 0 coins. A goodwill gesture I suppose. It only seems to work with alchemy merchants and only with potions. You may not want to spend perkpoints in alchemy and that's understandable but any way you can to boost your alchemy while you brew those potions will have drastic effects on the overall value.

That's how I get my speech up anyway. Good luck.

Edit...

Apparently this is the second time I responded to this thread. I must really mean it. Oh well, at least both answers are consistent.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts