PC Spawning Ebony Warriors via console commands?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hendrix137

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to spawn multiple Ebony Warriors via console commands, however player.placeatme xx0285C3 3 doesn't seem to work. I've tested it out with several other NPC's like Bandits and Dragon Priests, and I can spawn them without any problems. I have the the correct base ID and everything, but when I try to spawn an Ebony Warrior I get this message: Compiled script not saved. I'm level 81 and I've already beaten the "original" Warrior, now I simply want to respawn a couple of them for some videos.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I only get that when the code isn't correct. Try typing exactly the following to double check:
help "ebony warrior"

Also, thanks for spoiling a part of Dragonborn for me.
tumblr_inline_mif1lfd16c1qz4rgp.jpg

Hendrix137

I've tried the help page, still doesn't work. I can even spawn Alduin but not the Ebony Warrior.

Also sorry for spoilering. I thought the Ebony Warrior was well-known. I hope it wasn't a big spoiler, but at least you know he's from the Dragonborn DLC so you've probably heard of him before.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
It probably isn't but still.

Anyway, I was able to spawn him just now with the following:
player.placeatme 04028c3 1

Dragonborn should be the fourth ESM file in your load order, so that should work for you as well (assuming you have Hearthfire and Dawnguard).

Hendrix137

Finally! 040285c3 works for me. This is really weird, since all the wikis and even the help page only mention variations of this code. Thanks a lot ShenziSixaxis, +1 from me.

And sorry again for spoilering.

edit: Ah I get it now, the xx in the code is a variable that depends on how many ESM files you have. Since I have both Hearthfire and Dawnguard the base ID for Dragonborn is 04. Another +1 for you. ;)

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Yeah, the console command is a little picky like that, which is why I always do the ' help "word" ' thing and type exactly what comes up unless it's a vanilla Skyrim item and has three 0s in the beginning. Happy Warrioring~ ;)

Green Eye

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to spawn multiple Ebony Warriors via console commands, however player.placeatme xx0285C3 3 doesn't seem to work. I've tested it out with several other NPC's like Bandits and Dragon Priests, and I can spawn them without any problems. I have the the correct base ID and everything, but when I try to spawn an Ebony Warrior I get this message: Compiled script not saved. I'm level 81 and I've already beaten the "original" Warrior, now I simply want to respawn a couple of them for some videos.

You must put "04" instead of the "xx" in the beginning,and it should work for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts