Spoiler Space Core and the Dovahcore Helmet

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I did a forum search and was surprised when nothing came up, but there's a free plug-in PC users can get for Skyrim through Steam called Fall of the Space Core, Vol 1 that puts a Space Core in the game which crashes down from the sky and can be used at the Atronach Forge to make a novelty helmet called the Dovahcore Helmet. >^^<

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I think it's not being discussed because it is too embarrassing, and does not bode well for future DLC or the direction Bethesda is going with Steam.

Tyralias

I agree, the Space Core has no purpose in Skyrim and its a pure Immersion Breaker. DL if you like, but I certainly aint.

Neriad13

Premium Member
It's an immersion-breaker, yes...but an absolutely hilarious one for fans of Portal 2. I was really sad when he fell out of my hands just outside of Whiterun and rolled away, never to be found again. =( You'd think that I'd be able to locate him by listening for him, but no.

Actually, I'm not entirely convinced that the fall of the Space Core isn't cannon for both games. To this day, we still don't know everything that the Universe contains. It's entirely plausible that he passed through a few planes of Oblivion on his journey through Space and found his way to Nirn. Earth and Nirn are separate planets, so...why not?

Tyralias

Its more the fact its obvious advanced technology in a fantasy setting, while we do have dwarves who are have advanced technology, it still has the appearence of being crude and fits the setting well. If you see my distinction? Ultimately the debate matters little, I encourage people to play how they want to play and I just want people to enjoy the game and support the company behind it.

Tyralias out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts