18+ Souls Deadlock [Recruiting]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Hi everyone me and Cadaver who is helping me with this will be looking over the cards and deciding who will be in this rp! Sorry for the wait! <3

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Are you still recruiting?

Sid

If so heres my CC
    Name: Owyn Ruuz
    Race: Redguard
    Position: Privateer (Or enlisted if needed to be)
    Personality: Fair but harsh when he needs to be. The barren wastes of Hammerfell taught him to preserve everything he could, for you may need it later on.
    Appearance: Around 6ft 5, with broad shoulders and braided cornrows going from the top of his head all the way down to his ears. With a crescent scar around his right eye, which is green whereas his left is grey. He has a well-defined facial features such as prominent cheek bones and a heavy jaw. In battle he wears an altered blades armour (A bit like Zaeed’s from mass effect, how one shoulder has a pauldron and the other doesn’t). Also he wears an Alik’r hood, which he pulls the lower part up in a snow storm or a sand storm. When not in combat he takes off his torso armour to reveal a rough spun tunic, which he works at a blacksmiths forge with. Whilst sailing his boat he wears a raiment similar to the one Connor (AC3) where whilst sailing the Aquila. However his is grey with red trimming and a black tricorn.
    Marital Status: Unmarried, Widower
    Combat Preferences: He wields two Khukuri blades, which fit in the sheaths on his back. He also uses a Dwarven Crossbow and Ebony/Malachite throwing darts.
    History: Brought by an Alik’r warlord, Owyn found out from an early age that his father was one of the few loyal blades in Hammerfell. However one day a Thalmor agent, came and slaughtered the whole band of Alik’r, but took pity on the child. Owyn grew up vowing that one day, he would kill the same Thalmor Agent, taking out know pity on them, as she had for him. One day, he found the Thalmor agent on a boat, The Royal Oak, he then proceeded to kill the Thalmor Agent, and take the boat for himself

Roleplaying Sample: Owyn stood at the helm, feeling the wind in his face, tasting the salt from the sea. There was not one thing he didn't like about the sea. He was calmly sailing at quarter-sail when one of the crew shouted from the rigging, "Imperial Frigate ahead!" Owyn looked ahead and saw the frigate, it's red sails emblazoned with a black dragon, billowing in the winds. Then he seemed to look further and even though he couldn't, he seemed to know that something was wrong. "That's no Imperial Frigate! Men to Battle-stations! Take the wheel Antonius!" as he said this he took his tricorn off and put it onto the Imperials head.
    "Aerin get up here! Vaylna send an Eagle to our Cyrodiilic Headquarters. Tell them the An-Xileel have declared war on the Empire!" Owyn jumped onto the nearest bit of rigging and started to climb, "Full-Sail!" he shouted down to the crew below him. The sails opened up to reveal a dark blue and gold insignia of the Dark Sun.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Looks like I'm a bit late to this party lol. Is it alright if I still toss my hat into this ring? :D

General
    • Name: Eori the Crow
    • Race: Breton/Imperial
    • Birthsign: Apprentice
    • Height: 5'9"
    • Weight: 150 lbs
    • Hometown: Bruma, Cyrodill
    • Current Residence: The Crow's Nest (Personal shack nearby Rorikstead)
    • Appearance:
    2013-05-03_00004.jpg
      • Lean muscle mass
      • Bright hazel eyes
      • Short, black hair
      • Fair skinned
      • Lights burns on forehead (wears a bandana over it)
    • Personality: Eori is extremely smug and sarcastic whether in a battle or not. He has little worries in life, and is one who believes in, "Going wherever the wind takes him". He is extremely laid back, and is unlikely to ever get angry over something menial. He is more likely to joke around with those who he has become fond of as opposed to someone he might have just met. Eori's personality may come off as childish to many, but he has a soft spot for those he's come to care for, and will fight alongside them without question. (Even more so if he was getting paid to do so)
    • Religion: n/a (Used to worship Meridia, but has since disconnected himself from any established religion/deity)
    • Likes: Undead hunting, People with a sense of humor, Clever jokes (including his own), Being underestimated, Sweets (has an immense sweet tooth), Music (Drums mostly)
    • Dislikes: Seriousness, People lacking a sense of humor, Incredibly sunny weather, Spicy foods
    • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Combat
    • Class: Undead Bounty Hunter
    • Skills:
      • Two-Handed
      • Archery
      • Light Armor
      • Alchemy (decent)
    • Attire:
      • Long, Leather Trench Coat
      • Fitted Biker-esque Chaps
      • Vampire Gloves
      • Bandana
      • Leather Boots
    • Weapons:
      • Vamp-lifier (Silver Sword)
      • Repeating crossbow
      • Anything he could find/use as a weapon
    Bio

Going as far back as his early teenage years, Eori has been hunting multiple forms of supernatural/undead forces that pose a threat to others. He was born from his Breton mother, a witch who soon murdered the lustful Imperial Legate who bedded her prior. She eventually gave birth to 5 other children, all so that the group of kids could be initiated into her coven years later.

At the age of 12, Eori began to notice his single mother's mysterious behavior. While most children were outside playing and enjoying themselves, Eori and his siblings were made to study spell after spell, tome after tome. Two years following, he ran from his home, leaving behind his siblings, who by then were convinced witchcraft was their salvation, and their rebellious brother Eori was evil for running from it.

Years later, Eori had traveled to Skyrim and gained much success as a professional witch hunter, revenge against his mother for his childhood being deprived of him. With a low income due to the scarcity of witches throughout the years, Eori broadened his targets. He opened up an undead hunting shop that both takes requests and seeks out work.

RP Sample

An hour had passed by, his soles were on fire while traveling against the bitter cold, a bothersome mix of temperatures. Eori was never good with directions, this provided the fugitive vampire he had been hunting down a chance to get away. The thick foliage and towering trees obscured any possibility of him seeing his mark. Now heavily panting, Eori had seemingly run out of breath rather quickly. "Gah... h-how in Oblivion did that damn blood sucker... outrun me? He couldn't... have made it that far." Eori continued on a little further. He could hear faint voices further into the daunting forest, it was best not to attract attention toward himself. While trying to catch a glimpse of the two chatting within the clearing, Eori turned to see an Imperial carriage dragging away his bounty.

"Damn it! Fourth one this week! Hunting these feral, pale-faced losers is becoming much more of a burden than a blessing at this point." Eori couldn't help but notice his sudden outburst, not exactly being as stealthy as he had hoped. He approached the two hunters at the clearing who just finished hauling away the vampire. "First off, no, I'm not psychic. Why might you come to that conclusion, you ask? Cause I'm getting a strong sense that you two are gonna be making a fortune off my-*cough* your undead pal there. Regardless, let's make sure we each hunt down a different poor sap next time." He suddenly realized he never introduced himself, extending his hand to both members of the duo and paying them a cheesy grin. "Oh, and the name's Eori. I wouldn't bother remembering it though. Unless of course you want to steal that too."

Lifts-Her-Tail

Okay I'm gonna wait another day or so to see if anyone else applies, before I make my final decision so please just wait as I'm still active on this thread! Also please let others know to sign up please! <3 Also remember I would like an rp sample.

Thanks
    Lifts-Her-Tail <3

Lifts-Her-Tail

Snoball , Sid Fexon you are both definitely in as your cards were both amazing so your definitely in! I will get back to everyone else as we still haven't decided on everyone else yet, sorry fro the wait! <3

Sid

*Nods head thankfully*

Akhkharus

Me wants to join.

Name: Diores Silvers
    Race: Imperial
    Affliction(s): None
    Birthplace: Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil
    Current Residence: N/A, on the road
    Affiliation: None

Major Skills: Infiltration (Lockpicking/Sneak - Adept), Archery (Expert)
    Minor Skills: Melee Combat (Two-handed - Apprentice), Bartering (Speechcraft - Apprentice),
    Wooing (Speechcraft - Expert?)

Inventory:
    • Ertragen - Oaken longbow reinforced with steel on the grip and both ends of the bow - used for blocking and striking. A few scorched marks on the wooden parts of it.
    • Iron dagger - usually for utility purposes.
    • Black leather vest over light, civilian clothing; black leather boots; black leather gauntlets.
    • Utility belt that holds his dagger and a small bag that holds coins and a few potions.

Bio:
    • Family - Both diseased, died during a bandit raid when Diores was 7.

• Appearance - 5'7" tall. Wavy, jet black, shoulder length hair usually tied in a pony tail. Slightly gaunt facial structure with pronounced cheeks and jaw. Hooded, golden eyes. Pale olive skin tone. Light and toned body build.

• Personality: Confident and level-headed. Often enjoying company with those who possess the same freedom such as he - not held back by laws - although most of the time, the company he enjoys ends up being imprisoned or dead. Having a soft spot for the less-fortunate, he forgoes profit and would help them to the best of his abilities, he often feeling small regret once he realizes his purse is empty by the end of his favor-giving.
    Spirited and carefree, he often encourages his companions to share a laugh or be merry with him when such times occur.
    A self-proclaimed ladies' man, he aims to please any womenfolk he encounters and is quick to brush-off men in favor for the females.

• Likes - Women, bows, hunting, gold, having a good time
    • Dislikes - Stiff people, undead, necromancers, lending gold, cramped spaces

• History:
    Born from a poor family in Cheydinhal, Diores experienced hard work at an early age. Poaching and traveling from one city to another to trade, he picked up skills that he saw where necessary the day he reached adulthood.

He lived out in the wilderness only a few years after losing his parents to a group of bandits. Feeling that the law was too slow to move on its own feet, he took it upon himself to venture into a business where the authority stops and law couldn't help it when he reaches proper age.

After years of honing his skills, he became a vigilante; taking in criminal scum without reward. Soon after realizing that there is a need to profit from his "job", he started to alternate between helping the poor and the rich in order to have his own needs satiated.

• RP Sample:
    The woods were quiet as the night was, its inhabitants going back to their homes nonchalantly after doing their business during the day. Although, a rather strange activity is happening deeper in the forested areas, animals run - fleeing - away from a certain spot. Trees that surround the area hold charred scars, the grassy ground littered with smoking dents.

"Imps. Why is it always imps?" said Diores as he run as fast as he could, chasing vile, winged creatures that are dragging a helpless woman away from civilized lands. The wicked creatures hurling balls of fire towards his direction, every time they do, the woman's fear growing exponentially. Diores drew his bowstring and aimed for one of the imps, releasing his hold on the string and letting the arrow fly towards its target. The imp fell as the arrow pierced its back, releasing its grip on the woman's arm. The other imp begun to struggle as the shared weight became all its own. Diores didn't hesitate for one moment to draw and release another shot, killing the other imp as the arrow pierced its neck.

He quickly ran for the woman, helping her up on her wobbly legs. "You'll be alright, milady. The vile spawns of darkness are gone." Diores helped her stand still, parting away locks of her brown hair to get a better look on her face. And on that moment did he realize that the innocent woman he risked getting burned for was not as helpless as he thought to be. With a grim smile forming across her pale face, the intentions of the woman became more clear as he feels a hot - almost scalding - aura in her hands.

Diores lifted his bow, grabbing it with both hands, and swung it overhead. The conjurer lifted her hands and released gouts of flames from them, burning the frail wooden structure of his bow. Taken aback from the sudden change of pace, he failed to notice the bolt of fire that struck his chest, sending him reeling away from the conjurer. "This is starting to become a bad day." he said, shaking himself off the pain. Diores picked himself up, gripping the lightly charred remains of his bow in both hands, and charging forward - very far from what he usually does.

Sid

N'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, *extremely high pitch* ITSAMONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifts-Her-Tail

Why wasn't I called back here? I applied for the original one too.

tumblr_m1ddyq8IsB1qcjm4lo1_500.jpg
    Aww Im so sorry Oval I just saw your last activity and thought you had left the site, sorry about that.... :sadface:
    Well Ill re enter you into the card picking, so just repost your card and Cadaver can have a read over :)

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Aww Im so sorry Oval I just saw your last activity and thought you had left the site, sorry about that.... :sadface:
    Well Ill re enter you into the card picking, so just repost your card and Cadaver can have a read over :)

hah, it's quite alright. :D I had (stupid) problems before that made me want to disable my account.

I won't be able to join this one, though, as my time is quite limited :\

But I will be reading it, you can be sure of that.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Hey guys, just a heads-up that I'm not going to be able to participate in this RP anyway. Got a whole load of college work that needs finishing and exams are just around the corner, so things are gonna be getting pretty hectic.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Im gonna have to postpone this rp until a later date as I do not have the time to participate in a rp at the moment sorry for everyone that applied, but if you are willing to stay on the site Ill be able to start it up again when exams are over <3 Sorry again <3 <3 <3

Sid

*Nods Respectfully At Decision*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts