• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
Chapter 13 P1: The Final Stand

The Team came through a portal to The Throat of the World, but they were a little late. The battle was well underway by the time they arrived. There were dead daedra bodies and cut off limbs lying all across the battlefield. Weapons, and arrows littered the mountain. There were dead bodies of Vigilants of Stendarr who had come to the mountain to join the battle, there were also Imperial soldiers and city guards. Dead bodies of daedra, Imperials, guards, and Vigilants were all over. The once cod white snow was bathed in a warm deep red. The blood seeped so far down into the snow, you would have to dig a few feet before you could finally find the white. The divines and the daedra were locked in a battle so intense, you could feel the intensity from the base of the mountain. Akatosh and Peryite were doing battle in dragon form in the air, Akastosh would breath fire, and Peryite would breath a sickly green mist that would do poison damage to Akatosh, Stendarr and Talos were both trying to keep Malacath under control. Kynareth was fighting Vaermina, Zenithar was going up against Nocturnal, Julianos and Dibella were going back to back against Mephala and Merida, Arkay vs. Namira, Mara and Clavicus Vile. That left Dagon, H. Mora, Hircine, Boethiah, and Molag Bal. Each prince looked like their usual selves, except H. Mora was instead of a grotesque mass of tentacles, he was a man, made completely of tentalces, he was dark as night, his fingers were long tentacles, and in one of his hands he held his sword, he could extend his arm out more than a normal human, he wore Ebony armor, and had a golden sword in his right hand. When the team arrived they drew their weapons, and got right to fighting. Sheogorath took on Mehrunes Dagon. Fayen drew his bow fired a few shots at Hircine, drew his sword and charged at Hircine. Nerevar went up against Molag Bal. Garnin raised his war hammer, let out a yell, and ran straight at H. Mora. Argon drew his sword and he ran around the battlefield fighting the daedra and assisting others, until, a dark warrior covered in a black misty veil, wearing ebony armor appeared in front of Argon. She raised her golden sword and pointed it at him, issuing a challenge. Argon raised his sword to accept. They both let out a battle-cry and charged at each other. They swung their blades at the same time and they locked. They pulled their blades back and swung at each other's legs, again their blades locked. From the side, locked. Other side, locked. They did this five times, the finally on the fifth lock, when they both swung at each other's chest and the blades locked, they pushed against their blades, trying to break through the lock, stagger the other, and land a couple hits.

"Why don't you just give up Argon?" Boethiah asked while she pushed he blade back against Argon's
"Because, I refuse to go with you daedra." answered Argon
"But they daedra can give you so much more than the divines, we can make your after life a wonderful thing! Besides, you promised." said Boethiah trying to tempt him
"But for every good thing there is a price. Like take my powers for example, they are a good powerful thing, but there is a price, I am supposed to use them to protect Tamriel. Like I am trying now, I am not fighting just to go to Sovngarde, I am fighting to keep Tamriel from falling in this war! You have taken the mortal world, Tamriel, as your battlefield, you do not care how much damage you cause to Tamriel, as long as you get my soul! And that is what I am fighting against!" said Argon, the temptation failing
"But if you came with us, then the war would be over, and we wouldn't be using Tamriel as a battlefield." persuaded Boethiah
"Believe me, I have contemplated that, but then I realized, this war would be over, but a bigger one would happen." said Argon, pushing harder against Boethiah's blade
"What do you mean?" asked Boethiah curiously, she lightened up on her blade
"A civil war between the daedra. If you got my soul, then the daedra would fight over which prince would get my soul and which realm I would stay in. The battle would once again take place on Tamriel, as you would not want to destroy Oblivion. The magnitude of a civil war is disastrous, but one between beings as powerful as the Daedric Princes? That would wipe out whatever might be left of Tamriel if it survives this war." explained Argon
Enraged by this Boethiah removed her sword, Argon stumbled forward as the force of his blade was released. "LIES!" yelled Boethiah as she raised her sword and brought it crashing down. Argon quickly regained his wits and dove out of the way. He landed on his butt, Boethiah was right above him about to attack again, as she swung her sword he kept scooting backward until his back was pinned against part of the mountain, his back was to the part that lead to the very top, he needed to get up there. But not now, it was too dangerous to leave the battle he would have to try to calm it down some more, and besides, he had an enraged powerful Daedric Prince pinning him to the side, about to cut him in half with her blade when she brings it down on him. Boethiah was so enraged that she had threw off her helmet in anger. Her black hair was flowing back in the wind and Argon could see the fire and anger in her malevolent eyes. Her blade was raised high above her head, she brought it down, down, down, then right before it hit Argon and sliced him, he shouted.

"Fus Ro Dah!" Boethiah went flying backwards over the edge of the mountain. She crashed into the village below. Argon knew she would be back soon madder than ever. He had to be fast, he found his sword and was about to pick it up when a daedra stepped on it. He looked at the smirk on the dremora's face. It had it's sword drawn and was about to attack Argon. Argon elbowed the daedra in the face. The dremora stumbled back at grabbed it's broke nose. It removed it's hand and wiped some blood off with it's arm. Argon punched the daedra right in the gut. The daedra brought its sword right across Argon's armor, it didn't even get scratched. The daedra was engulfed in a black mist coming off of the ebony mail, but the daedra fought back no matter how much it was being poisoned. It drew back its sword about the slash Argon again, but he spun around, and was behind the dremora. He grabbed its arm pushed against the dremora with his foot, and he ripped its arm right off, blood spurted out, but the daedra didn't seem to care, with its other hand it drew a dagger. The arm had dropped the sword and Argon didn't want to bend over to get it while a crazy dremora was coming at him with a dagger. Argon used the only weapon he had, the dremora's arm. The dremora charge at him, and he swung the arm. He knocked the dagger out of its had and it flew across the battlefield skewering another dremora in the head and killing it. Argon swung the arm again, and hit the dremora in the head. The daedra got staggered backward, Argon hit him again. It fell over and landed on the ground. Argon hit the daedra with the arm, he hit him again, and again, and again. The armor on the arm tearing through the daedra's armor. He kept hitting the daedra. Finally, he issued one final blow to the head, and the daedra died on impact. Argon now had no doubt about it he WAS related to Sheogorath, he had just beat a dremora to death with its own arm. Argon dropped the arm and walked over to the spot where the sword had been. But it was gone.

There was an imprint in the snow where the sword had just been but no sword, surely he had to be looking in the wrong spot, maybe someone had just kicked it by accident. He looked around, he dug in the snow but he could not find the sword. He needed it so that the shout would work! He kept looking around, then he noticed the shadow standing above him. He looked up and saw his sword. In the hands of Boethiah! She had scratches all over her face, she had one large gash stretching across her right cheek. He hair was now a big mess, and the fire in her eyes was multiplied by ten. "Looking for this?" she asked

"Please Boethiah, I need that, you have no idea how important it is!" said Argon
"You need it so that you can protect yourself and prevent yourself from going to live in Oblivion, I know how important it is. But that's too bad, you should have just come when you had the chance!" Argon decided it was best not to tell her the real purpose of why he needed it, "Yes, you're right I need it to protect myself. Please give it to me." "No, I have grown rather fond of it, I think I shall keep it." Boethiah said

Argon slowly inched closer and closer to the dremora's blade, he could almost touch it now. But Boethiah was angry and she wanted revenge, she was about to stab Argon in the leg to prevent him from moving any more. But right as she was about to, Argon dove towards the sword. He grabbed it stood up and blocked the attack.

Boethiah frowned, "Why fight Argon? I have given you so much, made you my champion, gave you my ebony mail, I even made a new one so that you may keep yours, just come join me in Oblivion, stop resisting."
She was right, she had already done so much, but Argon just couldn't go with her, not with the consequences. "I'm sorry Boethiah, but I must refuse. I will not come with you."
"Here's the thing about you Argon, you don't get it, I wasn't offering." she brought the blade down, but Argon blocked with a nice swift slash from his shoulder.

She swung again and again. Each attack blocked by Argon's expert skill in blocking. He parried and hit Boethiah, she got very mad, she wildly swung at him. She then used a power attack, Argon dodged. But the streak flew out, its magic was multiplied, causing a big giant streak, that knocked half of the combatants off the edge of the mountain, all of the princes and the heroes and divines were safe, but those minor people went flying all across the mountain. Their bodies had been struck so powerfully that they flew all around Tamriel, causing so much more panic, causing so much more, chaos enough chaos to be disastrous. And the result was disastrous indeed. The mountain started rumbling, and so did all of Tamriel, the remaining people on the mountain grabbed on to something, Peryite and Akatosh were knocked out of the sky, Boethiah dropped the sword. Argon quickly picked it up and sheathed it. He then grabbed onto a nearby rock jutting up from the ground like everyone did. Akatosh and Peryite were no longer in dragon form. The giant Dagon was now normal sized and was as big as everyone else. Then right where the time wound was, a hole opened up, not like one in the ground, this one was floating, like a portal, but instead of the magical veil around it that would lead into the other world, there was none, it was an opening, the opening was only on one side but from the back, you could see a red circle, the back of the circle looked like the secret entrance inside the dark brotherhood sanctuary at Dawnstar. Argon could see clearly into the opening, it was a dark red like the sky had become. He could feel the evil and torture inside the opening. He couldn't see the ground inside the opening, the realm it opened up to must have had the hole floating up way high in the sky, but it didn't really matter, because he could see the souls inside of it. The angry, evil, twisted, souls that lay in there. Then a figure emerged from the hole, The figure was a skeleton, wearing robes like a necromancer would wear, the face of the skull was gone, and the rest of the skull was wrapped in bandages. In the robes you could see a hole and in the hole you could see where the heart should be, but the heart was gone, instead you could look right past and see the spine. In his right hand you could see that he was holding his heart, and by his left side he had a sword in its sheath. He put his heart away in the pouch on his right side.

"Finally, the time has come for my release, and the expansion of the Void into the mortal world. I thank you Argon for participating so well." said the figure
"What do you mean? I didn't participate in anything!" said Argon
"Oh but you did, this war? Was caused by me! You think the Daedric Princes really care whether or not the get your soul? No, I have been influencing them, like I influenced you into swearing you soul to them. I then left you alone and allowed you to live your life. I knew this would work, you see Argon, when you worked with the Dark Brotherhood, I influenced you through the whole thing, up to the assassination of the Emperor, throughout your life I was using you to generate enough chaos for my plan, the restoration of the theive's guild? Chaos. The restoration of the Dark Brotherhood and killing of the emperor by your hand? Chaos. I had to use you though, because I knew only a Dragonborn would be strong enough and powerful enough to make it through all those trials, and you did. This war generated the amount of chaos needed to be able to open a hole into the void, and from that hole, I will unleash my armies upon Tamriel and the rest of the mortal realm, and we will take over. It required a significant amount of chaos, because whenever chaos happens it makes a small connection with the void, and the size of the chaos makes the connection bigger or smaller, and this war made a big connection an even bigger one since I was directing the chaos, and I am pure chaos. And when Boethiah sent all of those people flying over Tamriel, that made the last connection I needed. And now, I have opened my hole, and why a hole? Because portals are doorways, not connections, I needed a connection into the void to expand it, if I just wanted to move the void on top of Tamriel, then I would have used a portal. Portals move stuff, Hole can expand until they engulf large areas, which is what this hole will do. So you really should have gone with the daedra. But you didn't and now here I am." said the figure
"You will not get away with this." said Argon
"My dear listener, I already have." said the figure, "And now I just need to get rid of you and the rest of the heroes, the divines, and the daedra." the figure snapped its fingers and they all went flying into the void. Nocturnal was able to grab onto to edge of the hole, and Kynareth grabbed her foot, everyone grabbed each other's feet and were holding on while the void tried sucking them in. The rest of the armies were sucked into the void and turned into slaves of the void. Only the divines, daedra, and heroes were holding on.
"Hold on you guys, don't let go!" yelled Nocturnal she was talking to both the divines and the daedra
"Eh, it'll suck them in eventually, then they will be stored at a layer of the void so deep they cannot escape, come now armies, we have conquering to do." said the figure
"No." said Argon standing up and letting go of the rock
"Argon? How are you resisting the pull of the void? Not possible!" said the figure
"I'm listener of the Dark Brotherhood, I have been trained to resist the void by the Night Mother. You cannot pull me in. And you will not be getting farther than this mountain, I am going to stop you." said Argon "No matter, I will destroy you, then I will claim the mortal realm, I suppose it is best to warm up for the fight that lays ahead, though I probably don't need to." said the figure
"There is no way you will take my world. That is the flaw in your master plan, you didn't count on my resistance." said Argon
"I figured you would be more respectful of me, besides you did kill the emperor in my name. Remember?"
"I remember, but I'm not like that anymore, your influence has run out." said Argon
"I don't need influence to defeat you. You are nothing compared to me, you may have the blood of dragons, and of Akatosh, you may have the soul of a dragon, you may wield a power to rival the sun. Even though you have defeated all these great threats and all that evil, you have never fought one with as much power as me before. I am all of those combined plus more! I AM the void! I AM SITHIS!!!!!"

ultimatedovahkiin

please tell me your thoughts about this chapter, and the twist at the end of it. It will really help for the next chapter.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I really liked this chapter... Sithis appearing with the Void and sucking the gods in Void.... awe-inspiring :D.

ultimatedovahkiin

I really liked this chapter... Sithis appearing with the Void and sucking the gods in Void.... awe-inspiring :D.
thank, you i've been really excited for this one, the next one will be much better though.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
thank, you i've been really excited for this one, the next one will be much better though.

I can't really wait , you know :). When you said the Divines weren't the one pulling the strings (Its obvious they aren't) , my mind went out to either Sithis (Yes I honestly did think of him coming to Tamriel :)) or Sheogorath. Sheogorath / COC because he is the lord of Madness and he must've inflicted madness into the heroes , divines and the daedra xD :D.

ultimatedovahkiin

I can't really wait , you know :). When you said the Divines weren't the one pulling the strings (Its obvious they aren't) , my mind went out to either Sithis (Yes I honestly did think of him coming to Tamriel :)) or Sheogorath. Sheogorath / COC because he is the lord of Madness and he must've inflicted madness into the heroes , divines and the daedra xD :D.
that's a good idea, I didn't think of that! :) that would have been so cool.

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 13 P2: Hail Sithis!

"I don't care who you are. I'm not going to let you take over my world, at least not without a fight." said Argon who was drawing his blade
"Listener, why don't you put away your blade, help me take over, and you can be my right hand person when I expand the Void across this realm?" tempted Sithis
"That's an offer I am going to have to turn down." said Argon
"Then I will make it the last offer you will ever receive." said Sithis
"Your threats have no affect on me, much like the void has no affect on me." said Argon
"I am going to enjoy ever moment of this, and then at the end, when I have you at blade point, and you plead for your existence, I will have no mercy I will impale your existence will thrust into a layer of the Void so deep that you will have no escape. Your dragon powers cannot save you or Tamriel this time Argon. Not while Sithis is the attacker." said Sithis, his voice as cold and lifeless as the void.
"Even in the face of such danger, I will not back down. Tamriel is my home, it is my job to protect it, no matter what the supreme evil power is. You get that Sithis? I. WILL. NOT. BACK. DOWN." Argon's anger was rising, and his dragon side started raging, "With the power and souls of every dragon I have captured, I will protect my home!"
"Then let us see who is the superior." said Sithis, "Armies invade!"

Sithis drew his sword. It was long, and the the blade was black, along the hilt there were jewels, and stretching up the blade were faces, the faces of lost souls from the Void. The evil followers of Sithis emerged from the Void and started spreading across Tamriel. Argon saw Lucien Lachance, a soul he was able to summon from the void to assist him. Lachance used to be a member of the Dark Brotherhood, until he was falsely accused of betrayal and then killed and mutilated. Lucien looked at Argon gave him a dark unfriendly smirk, then took to the skies to take over Tamriel. Argon also spotted Astrid, the leader of the Dark Brotherhood for awhile, when Argon was still a part of it. She had betrayed the Argon and tried to have him arrested. The Penitus Oculatus then attacked the Sanctuary killing nearly everyone. Argon arrived in time to kill them, but the Dark Brotherhood suffered heavy losses. Argon then found Astrid in a room, she had made herself into the Black Sacrament. Feeling terrible about her betrayal she asked Argon to kill her to help pay for her treachery. Argon reluctantly killed her. She had entrusted him with the Blade of Woe, it had been her blade for much of her life in the Dark Brotherhood. Astrid looked over at Argon with regret and sorrow in her eyes, she then took to the skies with the rest of the other souls spreading across Tamriel. Everywhere, people were running and hiding, trying to stay alive. The souls of the Void were attacking. They were vicious, they didn't mind cutting someone down if they got in their way. At one point in Windhelm, there was a little confused child running around. He got in the way of one of the souls. It was the last time the boy would do that. The soul raised it's sword and brought it down hard. The boy stood paralyzed in fear. The sword hit the ground, right after a guard on a horse grabbed the child and pulled him safely onto the horse. The guard then turned the horse around, stuck his blade out to the side, rode by quickly, and sliced the head off the soul. The soul disappeared, and went to the layer of the Void souls go once they are killed in soul form.

Atop the mountain, the fight was beginning. Argon and Sithis charged at each other with their swords raised high, their blades swung at each other and hit, they moved back a little and kept swinging at each other. Their blades kept meeting. Finally, Sithis swung low at Argon's feet, Argon jumped above the blade and then brought his own down on Sithis. Sithis bellowed in rage, he grabbed Argon, and threw him into the mountain. Argon stood up, shook the red snow off of him, and then fired a spell at Sithis. Sithis started firing spells back. Then, Argon used one of the spray lighting spells. With both his hands put together to make the spell more powerful, Argon fired. It hit Sithis, he staggered backward toward the end of the mountain. Sithis too used a spell, with both his hands together, also he fired a black stream of magic. The spell was of the Void, if it hit Argon, unspeakable pain and damage would be dealt. The spells locked in the middle. With all their might, they willed the spells to be more powerful, for a moment, Argon's was more powerful, moving closer to Sithis. Then, Sithis willing not only his magic, but the Void, his spell started taking over. His spell was moving closer and closer to Argon. If Argon let go of his spell even long enough to dive out of the way, Sithis's spell would him. He stood his ground pushing as much a he could. He tried taking a few steps forward, maybe that would move his spell if he got closer to Sithis. It didn't it only helped Sithis's spell come closer to Argon.

Holding on to the edge of the Void, and each other's feet, the divines, the daedra, and the heroes, were watching the fight play out. They knew that Argon's spell would fail. They couldn't do anything though. But Fayen took this as a challenge, he had to help his friend. With his free hand, Fayen grabbed his bow off his back, he held it by the bowstring, in his mouth while his hand dove into the quiver and he fished out an arrow. He somehow managed to get the arrow hooked on the string and in the right place on the bow. Everyone watched him confused at what he was doing. Then he held the bow with his hand, took the arrow end in his mouth, and pushed the bow forward, stretching out the string. when the bow finally somehow made a shape somewhat like a heart, without the inner curve, Fayen looked down the arrow as best he could, and aimed right at Sithis's head.

Argon was growing tired, he couldn't keep the spell up much longer. Finally, he started getting worn out from the constant magic drain.He held up as much as he could. His spell started weakening, and Sithis's grew closer every second. He couldn't take it anymore. He was about to let go of the spell, when suddenly, he saw an arrow fly out of the hole. It hit Sithis's in the head and he yelled in rage and pain. He let go of his spell, and Argon's thrust forward. It hit Sithis right where his heart should be, and it traveled up his spine. For a second, Sithis lit up completely purple with lightning traveling around him. Sithis grew very angry, then he literally grew, like a hundred feet. He started swinging his sword down at Argon. Argon tried hitting him with his blade, he tried shouting at him, he tried arrows, spells, everything he could think of! None of it worked though. Then Argon heard Akatosh calling to him from the hole.

"Argon!" he said, "I have an idea!"
"Great, I'm accepting offers." said Argon right as he dove out of the way of Sithis's blade
"You need to focus on you dragon blood and dragon part of your soul! Since you are a soul right now you should be able to do this with no training! It's a power every Dragonborn has, they can't use it though because they don't know about it and they have no mentors to teach it to them! Now hurry focus on your dragon half of you soul!" called Akatosh
Argon stood there in disbelief. "Giant Sithis is trying to crush me, you guys are being sucked into the Void, Sithis's army is trying to take over Tamriel, and I am the only one who can save everything, and you are telling me to focus? How am I supposed to focus with all of that going on?" Questioned Argon
"Just trust me, I know you can do it!" yelled Akatosh
"I guess it is worth a shot." said Argon

Argon dove behind the word wall on the mountain, he sat cross-legged on the snow and started focusing as much as he could on his dragon blood and dragon half of his soul. Sithis smashed the top part of the word wall off and rock fell all around Argon. He tried his best to keep focused. Then, he started feeling something, he was changing. He felt scales grow on his arms and legs, his head grew longer, he sprouted horns and a tail then he grew. A lot. The word wall erupted and shrapnel flew everywhere, Argon jetted up into the sky and then perched on the ground in front of Sithis.

"No way, this is too cool." said Argon
"How is this possible?!" shouted Sithis
"He's half dragon, how do you think?" called Akatosh
"I'm a dragon, a real dragon. Not just a dragon in a human's body, now I am a legit dragon." said Argon

He had indeed turned into a dragon, to turn back he simply needed to focus on his human side, but he knew why Akatosh wanted him to be a dragon, it was the only way to defeat Sithis. He was a dragon, of Akatosh's blood, but unlike Martin Septim, he had human blood mixed with it. Martin was only full Akatosh when he turned into a dragon, that is why he was able to become the god himself after the battle at the Temple of the One. Argon was Dragonborn, not Akatosh, just Dragonborn. He was a fiery red, and orange. He had hints of gold on him. He could use whatever shout he wanted and not be stuck using just fire or ice. He swung his tail at Sithis, it hit and Sithis went flying back. Argon breathed fire, then ice. And for fun he used the cyclone shout. Sithis could not fight back, it was too much. In dragon form Argon didn't have to wait a certain time between each shout, he could shout whenever. Sithis fell on the ground and Argon picked him up in his mouth, wildly shook him, then threw him right into the hole. Argon flew into the hole and had everyone climb on his back, he flew them out and put them down. The pull of the Void was not very strong any more so they would not get pulled in.

"I'll be right back. I have some unfinished business to attend to." Argon said

He flew into the hole and found Sithis falling. Argon grabbed him with his claw and dove head first down through layer and layer of the Void. Finally they reached the final layer, a layer no one could escape not even Sithis. Argon had made holes in each layer as he dove, so if he was quick enough he could get back out through the holes, before they fixed themselves. Argon thrust Sithis down. He used Ice Form and froze Sithis completely except for his head. Argon ejected his claws, a thing he found out he could do. He regrew claws, and Sithis was trapped, frozen in a giant, powerful, golden, dragon claw. Argon went human form for a minute to talk to Sithis.

"I told you I would stop you from taking over my world." Argon said, "Now you are trapped in a layer of the Void, not even the Void itself can escape from. The last layer. Enjoy your time down here, you are never getting out." said Argon
"I will find a way out! Then I will make you pay for this Argon!" shouted Sithis
"Whatever, you say." said Argon, he went back into dragon form and flew out of the Void.

Still in dragon form he landed at the mountain to talk to the divines, daedra, and heroes. The divines and the daedra were actually getting along for once.

"Well I guess that wraps the Soul Wars up. Huh?" said Argon
"Yes it does, now that we actually think about it, why did we want your soul so badly? It had to be Sithis making us do all of that. We are sorry, and if you want to go to Sovngarde, then so be it. We will not fight against you." said Boethiah
"It's alright, Sithis influenced me too, remember?" said Argon
"Yes, it seems he had a hand in most of our lives. In Sovngarde, when the war was declared, it was him who was speaking, he must have been speaking through us." said Akatosh
"Well it is best if we just move on now and don't dwell on this too much." said Talos
"Right, Argon, where exactly is Sithis?" asked Zenithar
"Trapped. At the last layer of the Void, not even him, the Void itself, can escape from." said Argon
"Then how did you get out?" asked Minerva
"I tore holes between layers as I dove down, as I weakened Sithis before I knocked him into the portal, I also weakened the Void, and as Sithis regains his strength down there, so will the Void, he should be trapped down there forever. The last layer is the strongest, and when he gets stronger, so will the Void and that layer. He is stuck." explained Argon
"Then his influence in Tamriel is done." said Dibella
"And we no longer have to worry about him." said Julianos

Just then, more of Sithis's army flew out of the hole. The suction of the Void also grew.

"What is going on?!" shouted Kynarteh
"He must be controlling his army from within the Void, we need to close that hole!" answered Julianos
"How?" asked Clavicus Vile
"Argon! The shout!" called Nerevar, "Use it! If it restores order, and order is the opposite of chaos, then it should close the hole, and get rid of Sithis's army since it is made of chaos!"
"You think that would have worked to defeat Sithis?" asked Argon still in dragon form
"No, Sithis is too powerful for daedra, and that shout is daedra power, it will not destroy these souls, or the void, but it will send them back to the Void and seal the hole to the Void." answered Sheogorath
"Alright. I'll go use it!" said Argon
"We'll keep the fight going down here!" said Mehrunes Dagon
"Hurry Dragonborn!" called Hermaeus Mora

Argon flew up the the highest part of the mountain, he floated for a second, then a fire went up around him and he changed out of dragon form. He dropped down a foot and landed on the highest part of the mountain. He raised his sword high in the air, and stabbed in through the mountain. It sliced through it like butter. A foot of the blade was sticking in the mountain, and three feet of it were sticking out. Argon back up a little, he looked at the blade, then shouted.

"Monahven, Vokri, Roh!" a blue blast flew towards the blade and hit it, the blade simply absorbed the shout.

Argon stood there. It was over, the shout had failed. Then, as he was about to trudge down the mountain to join the fight, the mountain violently shook. The blade started glowing blue, then it exploded. Pieces of the sword flew all across the mountain, then a blue circle appeared. It expanded and expanded, until it encompassed all of Tamriel, it was a rather fast process and only took about ten seconds. Then the blue circle disappeared, and when it did, the circle was gone. Any fire of signs of chaos were gone. Tamriel was back together, any wreckage cause in the war was gone. Any chaos happening anywhere was gone. Any humans who had died during the war not daedra were brought back to life. Tamriel had survived thanks to Argon and his team. The daedra, divines, and heroes stood around in awe. Argon slid down the mountain in human form to meet his friends.

"You did it Argon! You defeated Sithis and closed the hole!" said Talos
"I'm proud of you grandson." said Sheogorath placing him hand on Argon's shoulder
"Thanks grandpa." said Argon, "Team, you were amazing, if not for you, we would never have been able to save Tamriel."
"What can we say? We had a great leader." said Garnin
"Heroes, you deserve a reward, and I think I know how to repay you." said Akatosh
"It's fine, we don't need any payment." said Nerevar
"I think this might interest you though." said Akatosh
"What is it then?" asked Fayen
Akatosh whispered what it was to them
"That'll work." said Argon

A few days later, in Solitude, there was a big meeting, using the portal things mentioned earlier in the story, all of Tamriel was watching as the nine divines gave a speech. They talked about the Soul Wars, explained everything to them. They cleared Argon's name for his crimes as an assassin and a thief. He said if they ever arrested him for those crimes, all nine of them would personally come down to Tamriel, break Argon out, and kill his captors. Why were they saying that if Argon was dead? Because, of the payment. In front of the divines in the Castle Dour were four coffins. In the coffins laid the heroes bodies. The heroes except Sheogorath, stood in front of their coffins. Then at the end of the ceremony, Arkay stepped up, uttered a few magical words, then the heroes disappeared. Then the tops of the coffins opened up, and the heroes in flesh, stepped out. The reward was their lives back. The divines, had promised to bring them back to life.

"You know, this is my third time to be alive." Nerevar whispered to Argon

Argon smiled.

Arkay ended the ceremony with, "Tamriel, I give you, your saviors!"

All across the continent Tamriel roared with cheering and clapping. Eventually, the team returned to where they had lived during their lives. Sheogorath went back to the Shivering Isles, Argon stayed in Skyrim, Nerevar instead of going to Morrowind went to Solstheim to assist the Dunmer living in Raven Rock, on occasion he would go to Morrowind to assist with ash clean up but he mainly stayed in Solstheim. Fayen returned to Cyrodiil, and Garnin went to High Rock. But soon, unknown to them now, a big threat to Tamriel would bring the team back together.
-The End-

ultimatedovahkiin

Epilogue

Sheogorath sat hunched over writing on a scroll at a table in his bedroom. He was putting out a bounty on a bandit in the Shivering Isles who kept robbing people. He would take care of it himself, but he was worn out from the Soul Wars. It had been a week since the battle on The Throat of the World, and yet he was still tired. He also had more official daedra business to take care of. It was night time and everyone was asleep, his room was completely dark except for the one candle on his table. He was using its light to be able to see what he was doing, and reading. He was still shocked that Sithis turned out to be the reason for the Soul Wars. He was glad that Argon and his friends were brought back to life, but he missed the team. They had only been a team for a few weeks, but eventually they all started to feel like family. Now the team was split up, and the heroes had gone off to take care of business in Tamriel, he heard Garnin had got his job back as the Emperor's agent, not Uriel Septim's though, he was dead, Sheogorath had been there when the assassins killed him. Fayen was working for the Emperor. Nerevar was helping the Dunmer in Raven Rock, and Argon, his grandson, was working with the guards in Skyrim. They had all become defenders of whatever province they lived in, helping to put down any threat, the Soul Wars had left a lasting mark on Tamriel, and they had also ended the complete peace Argon had worked so hard to achieve. The war would not be forgotten for a long time, how could anyone forget? Tamriel was nearly destroyed, then nearly taken over by the Void. Thanks to Argon, Tamriel was in tact, and the civil war with the daedra was avoided. Although, they all knew now that the civil war would not have happened, instead Sithis would have attacked still. No one had to worry about him though, he was trapped in the Void. Sheogorath had just finished writing the bounty and was about to read about any other troubles in the Shivering Isles when he said, "Why are you here?"

Akatosh stepped out of the shadows, "Tamiir, my friend." he said
"What do you need Martin?" Sheogorath asked
"It is time." said Martin
"Time for what?"
"The next Elder Scroll to be written."
"Okay, so?" asked Sheogorath
"I promised, after I sacrificed myself, that when the next Elder Scroll is written, that you would be its scribe." said Akatosh
"So you have come to get me to write it." said Sheogorath
"Yes."
"And what shall be written in it?"
"The story of the Soul Wars, from the beginning to the end." said Akatosh
"Alright, do you have the scroll for me to write on?" asked Sheogorath
"Yes, and here is the quill you MUST use, if you do not use it you cannot write on the scroll, and only you can write on it, all else who try will fail." said Akatosh
"Very well, is that all?" asked Sheogorath
"Something big is coming Sheogorah, I don't know how long until it happens, but when it does, can I trust you to fight the fight to save Tamriel?" asked Akatosh
"I will gladly fight to defend my native land." said Sheogorath
"Good. Now here, take these." Akatosh handed Sheogorath a blank Elder Scroll and a special golden bejeweled quill.

Sheogorath took them from Akatosh and Akatosh vanished back to Sovngarde. Sheogorath pushed aside all of his other work, dipped the quill in the magic ink Akatosh had handed him with the quill, and he bent over the Elder Scroll and started writing.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I really loved this chapter , I am honest. Though I thought Anu woul come and save Argon xD. So are there more stories by you ? And whats this new threat :D ?

ultimatedovahkiin

I considered putting Anu in, but I liked the idea of Argon becoming a dragon more, for the next threat, you will just have to wait and see in my next fan-fic, I will post the prologue to it maybe this weekend, the story itself will start in at least a week, maybe more. This is currently my only fan-fic released, but I will most likely trying to do two fan-fics at once, both unrelated with completely different characters, one is going to be the sequel to this, and the other is going to be about some kid named Daniel, who accidentally opens a portal on his game to the real world, then the whole world starts becoming Skyrim and the characters from the game will be in it, and it is up to Daniel who has merged with his character to defeat the evil person responsible for the crisis and save our world, and Skyrim.

ultimatedovahkiin

I'v been thinking a lot about the next fan-fic and have some pretty good ideas for it, I'm about to start writing the Prologue to it, and I am going to post it on this thread, the sequel to this one not the other one I mentioned, and as I was thinking about it, I started thinking about this one, I said Sheogorath and Argon had to be Bretons, the reason for both being Bretons is Argon could be descended from Sheogorath but Bretons was to make the story better. I was going to make it so that the souls of Sovngarde started fighting against Argon being let in because it was only for Nords and had been that way since time began. I do not know why I did not put it in, I didn't really find a point to put it in and I also just forgot about it. But now, I am going to go write the Prologue to the sequel as promised.

ultimatedovahkiin

Prologue:
A year had passed since the Soul Wars, and it seemed everything was back to normal. Tamriel had been scarred and only the passing of time could heal it. The Soul Wars a.k.a. Sithis's greatest attempt to take over Tamriel, would not soon be forgotten. If not for Argon and his team then Tamriel would be gone. Peace would never be completely restored, there would always be danger in Tamriel now, but that is what heroes are for. And four of Tamriel's five greatest heroes were alive once more, Sheogorath being a Daedric Prince had never died so he didn't need to be brought back to life. The team had all gone their separate ways. Argon stayed in Skyrim, Sheogorath returned to the Shivering Isles, Nerevar went to Solestheim, Fayen went to Cyrodiil, and Garnin went to High Rock. Many prophecies were told after the Great Prophecy was stopped, one of these prophecies in particular, was soon to take place.

A few months ago, a courier had come by Argon's house, Lakeview Manor, and he had given Argon a letter from the Jarl in Markarth. He was asking Argon to come and stay in Markarth for a while to help train the guards. Argon accepted and he left for Markarth. He went to his old home their and that was where he currently lived. His daughters had recently gotten married to their boyfriends Lars Battle-born, and Frodnar. Weir things had been happening in Markarth for a while though, people had been disappearing, nights were darker than usual, and he had heard complaints from people of seeing a shadowy figure watching and following them. Argon wondered if this was happening all over Skyrim or Tamriel, he wasn't sure. The Jarl sent someone out a few weeks ago to find out, but he still hadn't returned.

Argon had no choice but to just go on with his life until he returned. The guards were hard to train at first, but eventually, they started to get better and better. With each passing day the guards strength grew. Eventually, the guards would probably be strong enough to try to get to the bottom of the strange happenings. Argon new that was a while away though, but he was so curious to find out. Until one day after training, he was approached by an old friend.

Argon had just wrapped up training for the day and the guards were going back to the Guard Tower to rest Argon followed them up the steps to the tower like he did every day. The guards thanked him for training him, and then went inside. After they went inside, Argon leaned forward on the little rock wall next to the tower, and looked out at the market area of Markarth. He saw people closing up their stands for the night, and then go inside the Silver-blood in for a couple of drinks. The sun was setting and the sky was painted pink, orange, and yellow. For some reason Argon looked out of the market area longer than usual, he couldn't tell why, but for some reason he just did. As he was looking around he saw it, just for a second, it was there. The shadowy figure, standing on the wall of Markarth, he looked away for a second, and it was gone. Argon removed Konahriik, rubbed his eyes, blinked a little and he looked back at the wall. Maybe it was just his imagination. He set his mask next to him on the wall and kept looking out. Then, right as he was about to go home, a hooded person leaned next to him and looked out of Markarth too.

"It's a beautiful view from here, isn't it?" asked the man
"Yes, it really is breathtaking." replied Argon
"Have you ever looked out over Tamriel from any uh, higher points?" asked the man
"You know, I have, you were with me one time when I did. Too bad I was busy battling Sithis, and you were being sucked into the Void to enjoy it." was Argon's answer
"Yes, what a terrible battle that was. But thanks to you, Sithis is the one trapped in the Void and not me or anyone else being sucked in." said the man
"Yes something good did come from that. Now, why don't you tell me why you are here? Shouldn't you be you, know up there?" said Argon pointing up
"I should, and I must return soon, but I came to give you a warning. You have been noticing strange things going on right?" asked Akatosh
"Yes, just a minute ago I saw a strange shadowy figure standing on the wall of Markarth, when I looked away for a second then looked back, it was gone. I think it may have just been my imagination though." said Argon
"No, it was real. I thought there might be more time, but there isn't since a few days after the Soul Wars the Divines have been watching. This is a threat much bigger than most threats ever to happen to Tamriel, when the Divines battled him, we barely escaped. We were unable to defeat him, so we banished him into another realm that we had created just for him. It is not very big, it is supposed to be more of a prison, but not strong enough to hold him forever. Now, it seems he is returning, and nowhere is safe. Especially, not the shadows, or anywhere dark. We need you and the team Argon, you need to reassemble it. You are Tamriel's only hope once more." said Akatosh
"I would be glad to help. Now tell me what is this threat?" said Argon
Akatosh filled Argon in about the threat.
--------
In her home in Markarth, a woman was getting ready to go to sleep. She had washed up in the river like people were allowed to do now in Markarth, and she had put on her night clothes. The only light in she had was a candle in the corner of the room. She went over to her wash basin with a mirror attached to it, she splashed some water on her face and then using a piece of cloth she dried her face off. She leaned over the basin with both hands on the edges of the top and looked into the mirror. As she was looking, a black mist started emerging from the mirror. It wrapped around her arms and stomach, it wrapped around her legs also. She started freaking out, she tried to run but she couldn't move, the mist seemed to be too strong. It crept from the mirror up to her head, it crept up into her hair, It went in through her nose, mouth and eyes. Then just as she screamed, she was pulled into the black cloud in from of the mirror. No trace of her was left behind. Just before the black cloud dissipated, a dark and booming voice yelled, "THE TIME HAS COME! THE SHADOW KING WILL RISE AGAIN!!" Then the black cloud dissipated, and the candle in the room was snuffed out.

ultimatedovahkiin

So what do you think of the prologue? I am still thinking of a name for the fan-fic it will probably be Rise of the Shadow King but I'm not sure. I also need to think of a name of the Shadow King, other than Shadow King. That will get annoying
"Hey Shadow King! I'm gonna stop you!"
"Sorry Shadow King but Tamriel is off limits!"
"We need to stop Shadow King from coming back to destroy Tamriel!"
See what I mean? But please leave any questions or comments you have about the next fan-fic, I will answer them.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
So what do you think of the prologue? I am still thinking of a name for the fan-fic it will probably be Rise of the Shadow King but I'm not sure. I also need to think of a name of the Shadow King, other than Shadow King. That will get annoying
"Hey Shadow King! I'm gonna stop you!"
"Sorry Shadow King but Tamriel is off limits!"
"We need to stop Shadow King from coming back to destroy Tamriel!"
See what I mean? But please leave any questions or comments you have about the next fan-fic, I will answer them.

I liked the Prologue , I am curious who he really is :).
For a name... Xan ?

ultimatedovahkiin

I liked the Prologue , I am curious who he really is :).
For a name... Xan ?
I do like that name, and it'll take about four chapters to assemble the team again, then after that they will all be in a room with the Divines, and Argon and the Divines will explain the whole thing, the reason for not saying much about him is that I want to build up anticipation or excitement for the story, then in what will probably be the fifth chapter it will explain. When I get the story started, I will try to do the first four chapters in one day so then the next day everything can be explained and you won't have to be kept waiting too long, I will try to do the first five this week, no promises though since I am gonna be on vacation and will probably be busy most of the time but I bet I can find time in the morning and at night.

ultimatedovahkiin

So I will most likely not get the chapters out this week i am sorry, where i am on vacation has no wifi and I have mobile wifi on my phone which is what i am using right now, but the wifi is very slow and it kils my phone battery very fast, and each chapter will probably take at least an hour, even if I keep my phone on its charger it will still die on the charger, so the fan-fic will likely not start until next week and it will be in a different thread and not this one.

ultimatedovahkiin

ultimatedovahkiin

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts