• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I was actually referring to the post from a month ago.
I see what you're talking about now. I thought you were talking about Mera's post. Kinda makes more sense now.
And thanks, both of you, most of it is easy common sense/courtesy.

YoungLord94

Yokudan Refugee
If you become thane of Solitude, you'll get basically a blonde version of her. I forget her name but she has all the same dialogs as Lydia and the same steel armor.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you become thane of Solitude, you'll get basically a blonde version of her. I forget her name but she has all the same dialogs as Lydia and the same steel armor.
Her name is Jordis the Sword-Maiden and if you mean she looks like a blonde version of Lydia she doesn't. All the Housecarls have identical stats though. Jordis also doesn't have the same dialogues as Lydia. Lydia's dialogue for exchanging inventory is unique to her.

YoungLord94

Yokudan Refugee
Her name is Jordis the Sword-Maiden and if you mean she looks like a blonde version of Lydia she doesn't. All the Housecarls have identical stats though. Jordis also doesn't have the same dialogues as Lydia. Lydia's dialogue for exchanging inventory is unique to her.

well she says the same things as lydia for me. the dialog for exchanging things was the first thing i noticed.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Sorry I meant to say only Lydia's dialogue sounds sarcastic when you trade things with her.
Jordis sounds very... sycophantic to me when she says it. Everyone else (besides Lydia) just says it seriously/professionally, with a bit of ham on the side.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts