• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jtaber9259

Was attacked by a dragon in the marshes outside of solitude with lydia and shadowmare, after I finished it I turned around and she was nowhere in sight. Searched that area for an hour and never found her. She better pray she was eaten by the dragon because if I find her ill kill here for deserting her thane and stealing my armor

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
Amen to that! That's my husband! My dragonborn is such a queer..
lol i started laughing so hard the first time i had the amulet of mara on and talked to him. I thought about marrying him for the lulz.

ssgohanf8

My Lydia died just standing on a trap of fire, even when I was telling her to move other places. She deserved it for not listening to me.

reversu

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't have a house in Whiterun (when they first offered I was too poor to buy one) and then when Lydia was offered as a companion I didn't accept her.

Now I can't remember where she said she'd be XP. So, uh... where does she wait?

Chukkles

There was this one time in some keep or fort type place were I had saved it just as ydia was going to fight the enemies. She kept dieing so I kept re loading until it pissed me off that much (because at this point I couln't even ask her to stay still) that I ran out of the place and left her to it.

Well about half hour later when I came through a doorway out of Riften she was there next to me.

I parted ways and now she lives with my wife in Breezehome.

There are many different companions you can find.

Jeff the DragonBorn

Damn it. After 35 hours of gameplay Lydia has finally died. At level 20 I am definitely going to miss her.

*Possible spoiler* aka: how to add a couple awesome companions that never die.

When you get to the quest: Alduins Wall, after you complete the first two objectives (there are only three) go find Esbern and Delphine. They will follow you anywhere you go as long as you never go to the last objective at Sky Haven Temple. They are awesome and never die. With Lydia, RIP, Esbern, Delphine, my dog and horse, we made a serious team.

Only problem with having so many followers is they get in your way. I had my own posses at one time and Lydia used a fireball staff and set everyone on fire and the npcs started going at it. I had to reload the game and take away her staff before venturing on as she likes to burn everything and everyone.

Jeff the DragonBorn

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't have a house in Whiterun (when they first offered I was too poor to buy one) and then when Lydia was offered as a companion I didn't accept her.

Now I can't remember where she said she'd be XP. So, uh... where does she wait?

Look back in Dragonsreach with the Jarl is. And definitely buy the house and buy all the furnishings.

Dovakiin98

I lost Lydia in the dwarven ruin in Markath,I got over it quickly and hired Belrand....but Belrand died later....now I have Illia.:)

Oblivious

Sometimes I wish my followers would get themselves killed. They're always getting in the way of my arrows and destruction magic and blocking my path in dungeons. At least you can get them to move with unrelenting force.

XbSuper

I don't get why people care so much about Lydia, she's probably one of, of not the, most annoying and useless follower you can get. As soon as she was given to me, I took her to my house, where I slaughtered her, took all her armor and placed her naked corpse on the fire.

evilaton

Use this in console:

I usually abandon all my companions, because they just give me extra teeth grinding. Better a horse, than a woman.. eh?

I can't believe NOBODY here thanked you for your console command to bring back Lydia.I tried and it worked like a charm! Must be a bunch of console fan-boys here.
The PC rules! You could ONLY do this on the PC not to mention ALL the MODS we have for this game.
Skyrim's THE LIMIT!
Thanks again!!!

Ercassiel

I'm not one for followers myself. Lydia stayed at Dragonsreach until I bought Breezehome. Then once my husband moved in I guess I got tired of seeing her all the time. I don't typically kill innocents but I may or may not have drank an invisibility potion and lead her to the middle of the giant camp right outside Whiterun, made her wait there, then sprinted before the giants could attack me and watched from a safe distance as they clubbed her repeatedly. Then I may or may not have finished her off with an arrow. Like I said, completely unlike me and I do regret it a little bit, but oh well. If I ever want a companion, there are plenty more who are better than Lydia anyway.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I kill all of my housecarls I've got the one from Proudspire lying in the storeroom with ice spears sticking out of her but Lydia got removed from my house (after I killed her) I don't how though.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
It's funny how your followers are reduced to cheap meat in the eyes of city guards and authority as soon as they enter into your service. I've been annoyed by my orc follower lately, so I thought I'd take my anger out on him publicly in full view of the guards. This happened just inside the gates of Whiterun, you see. I decided to discipline him with my 2-handed sword, and he was of such frail constitution that a single power attack turned into a decapitation, animations and all. I watched his head roll down to the guard's feet, who just stood there, utterly disinterested in the carnage that was going on right in front of him. I then proceeded to drag the orc's carcass into the drain canal, and the same guard suddenly speaks up: "go fiddling with any locks around here, we're going to have a real problem". :eek: :D

RedVideo

His Excellency
Go to the Bannered Mare. Talk to the well armored blond who sits drinking by herself in the back. Get in a fistfight with said blond. Win 100 gold plus a good, solid fighting follower. Thats Uthgerd the Unbroken.

MsMadness

Yea...I was in the middle of a quest and I went to go see Delphine in Riverwood. I walk in to get the next part of the quest and this bitch loses her god damn mind! Starts attacking me while I run around screaming "WE'RE ALLIES YOU CRAZY BITCH!"
Poor Lydia jumped in between us and Delphine couldn't die because she was vital for the quest, so Lydia ended up dying :/
I couldn't even get my stuff back from her because Delphine was flipping the fluff out

Haru17

Lost Falmer
People die if they are killed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts