• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
So, is the next chapter coming out soon? Or did you like abandon this story? I want more D:

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Aw, I could never get Chapters 3-4 to come together the way I needed them to, so I took Chapter 3 down and decided to step back and see if I could spot what the problem was. Then I got caught up with my TESO guild and got sidetracked for a bit :rolleyes:

I'm going to work on it this weekend, see if I can iron out the kinks and get the plot moving forward again. :) With any luck I'll have something to show for it in the next week or so. I've had too much fun with it to abandon it...lol

Thank you for posting here, BTW <3 It makes me happy to know this story hasn't been forgotten!

ultimatedovahkiin

Aw, I could never get Chapters 3-4 to come together the way I needed them to, so I took Chapter 3 down and decided to step back and see if I could spot what the problem was. Then I got caught up with my TESO guild and got sidetracked for a bit :rolleyes:

I'm going to work on it this weekend, see if I can iron out the kinks and get the plot moving forward again. :) With any luck I'll have something to show for it in the next week or so. I've had too much fun with it to abandon it...lol

Thank you for posting here, BTW <3 It makes me happy to know this story hasn't been forgotten!

Yay! I would never forget this story, it's amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Thanks guys! Actually I worked a 14-hour shift with a lot of down time today, during which I fixed Chapter 3, finished Chapter 4, and wrote a rough draft of Chapter 5. So yeah, by Monday there will be stuff. :D

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
As promised, there is stuff :p Not as much as I had hoped for, but Part III is back up. (Sans banner, have to make a new one since my PC crashed.)

I am simply going to have to accept that I will NEVER be 100% pleased with this chapter and just forge ahead with the story.

(For anyone who read Part III previously, you'll find the events haven't really changed. They've just been restyled, and I think I improved the dialogue somewhat. I also added some things that will matter later on in the story.)

So there it is, and I promise it's here for good this time. :rolleyes:

Part IV (and Onmund's Thalmor dossier :eek:) will be up by the end of the week. I really appreciate it that you guys are still reading this! <3

AS88

Staff member
Part III was brilliant, Tora, really. The way the story shifted from humour, to love, to urgency, to fear was excellent. I can't wait for more of this, and more like this in the guild :D

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Aw, thanks :) Glad to hear that, as this is the one chapter so far I've really been iffy about.

Aaaand the banner for Part III is back up :D Good gods, I really thought this story would be over in six chapters when I started it (I see that's all I allotted for when I reserved posts at the start). Six chapters...try fifteen or so.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
A bit of Part IV is up now (I guess you could call it a teaser) if anyone wants to have a look, and also an excerpt from Onmund's Thalmor dossier...wonder what's up with that? (For the sake of my pride, we're going to assume that it's Ancano who's not very good at writing official Thalmor documents, and not me.)

Hoping to still get all of Part IV ready to post this week. Going through some rather unpleasant stuff at the moment :sadface: so it may take a bit longer than expected. But I will get it up here soon.

AS88

Staff member
A bit of Part IV is up now (I guess you could call it a teaser) if anyone wants to have a look, and also an excerpt from Onmund's Thalmor dossier...wonder what's up with that? (For the sake of my pride, we're going to assume that it's Ancano who's not very good at writing official Thalmor documents, and not me.)

Hoping to still get all of Part IV ready to post this week. Going through some rather unpleasant stuff at the moment :sadface: so it may take a bit longer than expected. But I will get it up here soon.

Hope this 'unpleasant stuff' gets dealt with <3 Can't wait to take a look at this! :D

ultimatedovahkiin

Yay! More chapters! Or chapter :/ But it was awesome! Hope your unpleasantries clear up soon. :)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Thanks guys, me too. Seems like everything in my life wants to fall apart at once. Not cool. But yeah, sorry about the length. Just wanted to get something up there. Next time I post it'll be the rest of Part IV.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Holy crap, you guys :eek: Part IV. It's up now. And it's pretty darn long, so for that I apologize in advance. Thanks for being so patient :) Hope you like it!

*sigh* Poor J'zargo. I feel slightly bad for what I'm doing to him in this story. Only slightly, though. I never liked him much (and as a general rule I adore Khajiit).

Anyway, Part V is nearly done, it just needs some tinkering. I expect to have that up by the Monday at the latest.

ultimatedovahkiin

Another amazing chapter, so glad that new stuff is coming in again. :)

ultimatedovahkiin

Not sure I'd still be working on it if you and AS88 hadn't encouraged me to keep going with it :)

Really? Well I'm glad we managed to get you up and running again. :)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
It's not quite done yet, but I swear Part V is on its way (getting started on the final edit now) - sorry for the delay. Rough week, and also having some trouble finally getting Onmund laid transitioning to Part VI.

*ahem* :eek:

There's just not enough time in the day to write fanfics, damn it.

soonish.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts