Something wrong with ENB mods.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
I have installed several ENB mods to see which ones I liked. Most wont work right, but those that do have this weird widescreen thing going on. Is there a way to get rid the widescreen effect they have?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
That's actually not something 'wrong'; many ENBs have that set to occur.

No idea what to do about it though. I can't even get ENBs to work with my set up so I can't even try creating presets and whatnot.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Have a look in the options in the SHIFT+ENTER menu.

Link me to one and I'll try have a look at it ;D

Iveri Sarothil

That's called the letterbox effect. Most mods should have an option to disable it.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
The options thing is a bit new for how long the Skyrim ENB mod has been around. I only learned of it a few days ago, so don't feel too bad. :p

really? whenever i boot up skyrim the enb bootup message appears in the top right, claiming all the copyrights etc, and it also tells me in big yellow letters that shift+enter leads to options :p

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
really? whenever i boot up skyrim the enb bootup message appears in the top right, claiming all the copyrights etc, and it also tells me in big yellow letters that shift+enter leads to options :p

Any time I have ever used an ENB the text has popped up in the left hand corner. Weird. But again, I can't get any ENB to work to save my life with my set up phff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts