Someone Offered Their First-Born Child For a Beta Key, and Other Weird TESO Facts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

So how many mudcrabs would you have to kill to reach level 50 in The Elder Scrolls Online? Fortunately, Bethesda has helpfully provided the answer, as well as lots of other weird and funny trivia bits, in this huge infographic to celebrate the game's impending PC and Mac launch. 32 hours to read all the books? I'd better get crackin.'

As a reminder, here are the launch times. Console players will have to wait until June.
  • North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, April 3rd--
  • UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Thursday, April 4th--
  • Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Thursday, April 4th--
  • Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Thursday, April 4th--
  • Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Thursday, April 4th

http://www.bethblog.com/2014/04/03/the-elder-scrolls-online-by-the-numbers/
View the Post on the Blog

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
For some reason from what i have seen I find that hard to believe their are over 10000 characters in the game it would take a very very long time to make most of them so a large majority of them would be generic place holders that stand in 1 spot and never move that would also include all enemies that respawn that are unrealistic close to each other and as for the weapons 40,646,000 why do i feel as if weapon types are just randomly generated? and over 2000 books that s alot of books but that would also be reffering to letters and notes and journals as well and from the books I read in game many are only 3 to 4 pages long thats not a smart move

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts