some things i really like about this forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
well in his defence your cute and might be hot to him... not trying to be creepy here but any girl thats a dedicated gamer is hot

Seriously, any female that is a dedicated Gamer is HOT in my books....

Anyway back to the original subject before I get distracted by Hot Gamer Chicks again...lol

As I stated in my Introduction way back sometime... This forum is one of the best I've seen in a long time, the Mods are cool, the Admin, well what an I say, he's a bloody Aussie like me & he lives in the same state as me so that makes him OK in my books. Sure there are a couple of people that like to cause problems but they disappear real quick ( BANNED ), but over all we are all here for the simply reason that we're addicted to this bloody awesome game called SKYRIM.

Some of us are more addicted than others & then there are those people that seem to virtually live either in game or on the forums and rarely seem to sleep ( Not mentioning any names in case I incriminate myself...LOL ).

Even way way back when I owned & operated my own Site & Forums for my Delta force 1 and Knight Online Clan it wasn't as good as the one I'm now writing this post on.

There is a lot of things I love about this forum & I suppose for me it's the fact that I know that other people will benefit from what I input into this forum & that is not vanity or pride showing, it's the good old Aussie Spirit.

Cheers,
Dave

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Right on.

I am guilty of living here literally, even when I am in game this site is up on my computer as evidenced in my album. I am only away to look for work and to eat or sleep.

I am honored to post here as most of the info here is of quality, I believe mine is of worth. I know i live by my tag of "dedicated to my fellow gamers" as well as most of you. I was feeling that I kinda hogged some of the good tutorials so I have even made a effort to do the research and pass on the info for others to post. And lately taken a back seat in tutorials to dedicate some time to helping the Role Play community build a following.

There are many great members here also dedicated to developing all aspects of the site from blogs, tutorials, Role Playing, help forum mentoring, welcoming of new members, suggestion and implimentation, fan art, humorous threads, cartoon albums, the list goes on.

course there is the fair share of copycating and repeated threads but comparitively its less than anywhere else I have seen.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I love the forum software, (inl. ability to ignore whoever you want, effectively editing the site to your taste) and the looks ( grey, not black and white, which hurts the eyes) and it's a nice and friendly community of diverse people.

I came here after a negative experience with the Nexus forums. Here's a quote from the Youtube channel of a respected modder who got banned:

because the people at tesnexus are known for banning people at the drop of a hat, alot of the mods are losers on a power trip because their irl sucks or they are just assholes.
and the creator robin cant take critisizm and has anger issues.

I'm glad this is not the case here, and that the owners of these forums are not bending over backwards to please the big companies in their futile fight against "piracy" in hope they will chuck them a few crumbs.

These forums prove that is it is possible to have a forum on a video game that is not full of trolls and flaming retards ... without draconian moderation and rules. but I suppose this is Skyrim, not Call of Duty (soldier on , boys, Afghanistan needs you) and a higher level of literacy and intellect can be expected (yeah, I'm an elitist)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
4. the occasional girls that you see here...their hot because, damn their avatars are hot, so that means they are hot too right??

Heh, welcome to the internet.

but yeah, nice to see it's not a just a boy's game. And there do seem to be a few hotties here. :oops:

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
course there is the fair share of copycating and repeated threads but comparitively its less than anywhere else I have seen.

I just noticed the copycat-ing, I think it is related to having a "Reputation" system. Some people get off on this sort of thing. They see earning brownie points on an internet forum like a game in which they must score. Not saying it happens a lot here, but I think it does happen.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I just noticed the copycat-ing, I think it is related to having a "Reputation" system. Some people get off on this sort of thing. They see earning brownie points on an internet forum like a game in which they must score. Not saying it happens a lot here, but I think it does happen.
No worries there, I have alot but I feel its well earned course I have been prolific with guides and now have dialed back my guide making to dedicate to modding the Roleplay area

Grey Fox

This forum is fantastic for the fact that it's always growing and ever-evolving. Was too busy to log in for a few days :sadface: and....BAM. Member written articles, new home page design and even more people 'n discussions. It's a thing of beauty!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts