some things i really like about this forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
1. people are all friendly that i have met so far.

2. the mods are not dicks, most forums i go to, the mods are irl losers with no power, so they look to moderating as a way to feed the illusion of their ego.

3. The design, interface, alert system, and pm system is nice.

4. the occasional girls that you see here...their hot because, damn their avatars are hot, so that means they are hot too right??

Sentinala

Premium Member
ROFL. Not sure the avatar is a good judge of hotness, but good theory!

This is my first forum so I am glad to hear I picked the right one!
cool well im glad i can help participate in popping your forum cherry

but tbh there are some BAD forums out there...like seriously there are forums where the staff are so strict, the members are scared of every post they do because it might offend someone and they'll get banned....*cough christian forums *cough*

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The mods are not dicks? You didn't mention admin anywhere so that means I'm a dick? :/

BANNED.

But yeah, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you like us. :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
The mods are not dicks? You didn't mention admin anywhere so that means I'm a dick? :/

BANNED.

But yeah, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you like us. :)
Lol ouch lol like watching a crotch hit.... no seriously this is a really good forum

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
4. the occasional girls that you see here...their hot because, damn their avatars are hot, so that means they are hot too right??

That's kind of a wierd assumption to make of the women here? But I'm not saying that's its not true! ;)

Shew

well in his defence your cute and might be hot to him... not trying to be creepy here but any girl thats a dedicated gamer is hot

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
My avatar's my dog. What does that say about me? :rolleyes: HAHA.

But yeah I agree with the stuff about the forums, really open friendly community :D

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Ladies are all over the nets. Their main nesting ground seems to be facebook. I do admit that gamer girls are more fun and it is easily a turn on for gamer guys since it's somewhat rare. I get along with gamer girls much easier than others, in fact all my friends who are girls are gamers. Oh, and yes it is possible to be friends with a girl, it's called self-control and respect.

Shew

ok guys and gals back on subject... We like the community here on the forums because...
1.) The organizational tools
2.) the fabulous interface that allows color customization
3.) the lack of Drama from flamers/spammers
4.) a Great search feature that reduces time to find info, and double posts.
5.) ...

Shew

There was a crash earlier maybe the spy feature caused it

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Too bad. That was a great way to keep your finger on all the threads at once. Thought maybe they removed it as it would be a hell of a noob shark filter tool too. : )

Shew

oh I hadn't thought of that... dun dun ... dun dun... dun dun...~^~

Spladdock

one thing i do like is that no-one trys to seem better than anyone else even admin its just people who generally want to chat about the game.. my girl friend calls me sad for sitting on here trying to figure out things to do next on skyrim but i love it lol soon as i get her on that ill try throw her on this too.... doubt it will work but worth a try right? hehe :p

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
one thing i do like is that no-one trys to seem better than anyone else even admin its just people who generally want to chat about the game.. my girl friend calls me sad for sitting on here trying to figure out things to do next on skyrim but i love it lol soon as i get her on that ill try throw her on this too.... doubt it will work but worth a try right? hehe :p

I can't read the last sentence without interpreting it as "soon as I get on her I'll...." >.>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts