• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
It would be a headache for most of us. >.<
I just plan on enjoying the labor of others when it comes to this

Flamingtaco

twss
Anyway I held that philosophy with oblivion since i've only had it for about 5 months, but with skyrim I might start making quest mods as long as custom quests can make use of radiant story

Cole

Mythik
Cool, If you ever do make any mods like that, post them back up here so we can enjoy them? ;D

Flamingtaco

Well they'd probably go straight to tesnexus.com expect that site to be full of quick fixes and really small mods within the first few months of ck's release.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
For some reason I find Oblivion partly scary to play. I find it scarier than Amensia: The Dark Descent.
Is something wrong with me? Last night I was exploring an underground city and round each corner things were attacking me.
Oh, and I bought Oblivion two days ago. First time playing since 2008.

Desing of women in vanilla is rather scary, if not spooky. I agree with you on that one.

Cole

Mythik
I'll be looking at that site a lot to find some good mods. If you feel you want to share any of the one's that you've made, put a post here, or what ever your name is on there, and I'll check them out. =]

Flamingtaco

Tesnexus is the best site for oblivion mods. My main problem with it is the huge amount of nude mods and the large focus on new clothes designed for those mods.

Cole

Mythik
With all of the mods that I've seen for oblivion and how awesome they are, it's a shame that there are so many of those on the site.

Jeruhmi

Update:
I have played a lot more Oblivion lately and have become more aware of things "out there".
I still find travelling into small, dark places a tad scary.

Cole

Mythik
Like caves and sewers? Are you claustrophobic or is it just the general atmosphere of they give off?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Plus just talking in general. ZOOM INTO MY HIDEOUS FACE AND STARE AT ME!!!!

After that wandering off to contiously bumb their head on single lamp pole on whole town for no particular reason. And citizen does it again, again, and again. It's like living in a huge madhouse!

Travis

The bad thing is... It isn't a mod O___O
I'm not afraid of the cities, it's just when it's late at night hear and I'm exploring the under-side of a trap door which I randomly found. The deeper I get, the more weird and harder it gets... it's just scary for me :S
I can totally understand what you are saying. There were definitely a few times I was playing through some of those creepy ruins (on my first or second xp with them) that I was nervous. Those wraiths creeped me out big time.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
For some reason I find Oblivion partly scary to play. I find it scarier than Amensia: The Dark Descent.
Is something wrong with me? Last night I was exploring an underground city and round each corner things were attacking me.
Oh, and I bought Oblivion two days ago. First time playing since 2008.

Ghosts, zombies, grummites, skeletons...

I hate all of them. Dungeons are unbearable.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts