• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

How the kids will go to bed at 9pm without being told.

How the bees and bugs will get into the main part of the house if you leave the greenhouse doors open.

How the bard will come onto the outside deck and play for you while you enjoy your favorite beverage.

How you can run to the market for jugs of milk to bake fresh sweet rolls for breakfast. Yum !

andrew9300

I actually have to tell, Lucia, to sleep. She was dancing our bedroom. You will probably have to tell her soon.

Adam Warlock

I actually have to tell, Lucia, to sleep. She was dancing our bedroom. You will probably have to tell her soon.
Oh my .
guess it`s to be expected
Aleson did try to get me to play about 5 min before bedtime but I declined

but I`m glad to see progression rather than same old , same old
Runa`s already asking for gold instead of dolls and she wants an increased amount each time she asks

andrew9300

Oh my .
guess it`s to be expected
Aleson did try to get me to play about 5 min before bedtime but I declined

but I`m glad to see progression rather than same old , same old
Runa`s already asking for gold instead of dolls and she wants an increased amount each time she asks

Yeah, Francois asked me for gold to. I also gave him a Dwarven Dagger of Devouring.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I like how they talk about going hunting and fishing with their pa. It's cute. And it's kind of comforting hearing their giggles randomly.

andrew9300

Yeah they are pretty cute. I feel bad for doing missions and leaving them for a long time. I won't use Lydia as a follower anymore so they can be with her, Calder, Rayya, and the bard.

Adam Warlock

lmao

Runa just brought a fox home that she wants for a pet !

I told her it was OK if she was responsible for it .
hope he`s house-trained

Actually I was relieved that it wasn`t a mudcrab or a frostbite spider.
I`m keeping an eye on the furry fellow though because I never truly trusted the little bastards since the time a Spriggan made one bite me.
If the kids don`t give it a name , I`m gonna call it Clueless

andrew9300

lmao

Runa just brought a fox home that she wants for a pet !

I told her it was OK if she was responsible for it .
hope he`s house-trained

Actually I was relieved that it wasn`t a wolf or a frostbite spider.
I`m keeping an eye on the furry fellow though because I never truly trusted the little bastards.
If the kids don`t give it a name , I`m gonna call it Clueless

Does it come home randomly? I want a pet like that. I was thinking about a Spider but there too dangerous. I think a fox or rabbit is fine with them.

Adam Warlock

Does it come home randomly? I want a pet like that. I was thinking about a Spider but there too dangerous. I think a fox or rabbit is fine with them.
Runa already had it in the house when I arrived
don`t know what may be available for pets
maybe different ones for different houses or different kids

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts