Some kind of mod approval points system.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I was thinking that this would make it a lot more simple when choosing a new moderator. If a mod (Rayven) sees a user doing good (or bad, etc) they can rate it from a new list that is only visible and usable by staff members. For example, if a user is helping out, the moderator could rate their post as worthy or something. If they're more assuming the role of mod completely, it could be rated as "vigilantistic (I honestly have no idea what the adjective form of vigilante is)."

Then, of course, there would be the negative ratings like short-tempered, rude, etc. Then whoever chooses the new staff members (I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume it's Renegader) could look at those ratings and either decide "This person is definitely a good choice" or "This person is prone to flinging poop like a primate when threatened. I'm thinking no."

Yes? No? Thoughts?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
No. It would possibly make some people with negative 'mod ratings' say that they are hated by the mods when in an argument, while those with positive ratings could be called lickspittles or something. And it isn't needed really.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I guess you've got a point.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts