Some help or an idea, however you want to go about it.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zaridan

Little Dorb. The way I like it.
So I'm trying to figure out how to make a spell that can summon skeletons in a manner like Dead Thrall, but requiring to use ash piles instead of dead body's.

Can anyone give me some pointers, please?

JoeReese

Unfortunately, not really. I can take a guess at a direction for you, which would be to look in the conditions of an existing thrall spell, and see if you can change corpse for ash pile, either via drop box or by typing it in. If that doesn't work, though, I'm out of ideas. Ash piles and I...have a bit of a history. I managed to make a summonable "skeletal defender" once, using the corrupted shade body, but the ash piles were the one thing I couldn't work with. When the summon dissipated, the ash piles were there forever...and ever. When I looked into how to make the ash go away, I found that it was beyond my abilities, and there it has remained.

Zaridan

Little Dorb. The way I like it.
That bad huh? Damn though, if what you say is true, then I would be able to have as many skeletons as I want with what I'm going for. Though I have to say that sucks that it isn't as workable as I'd hope.

Thanks for the info and your story JoeReese.

JoeReese

Well, by stayed forever I mean they never got cleaned up but they were just useless ash piles for me. The skeletal guardian wasn't a thrall, but a timed conjure.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts