• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I accidentally deleted my Necromage character who was for all things evil. Instead of remaking him again I'm open to suggestions on characters to make. Thou if you just tell me a build I'd want a suggestion along with it. I'll be making this character relatively soon, so within the next 24-48 hrs. Thanks! And if you have other suggestions afterward? Feel free to put em below, because if I don't find use for it someone else will!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Serial killer Argonian who lives in the sewers beneath Goldenglow.

One of my all time favorites. There's even a non-respawning chest and a bed-roll to use.

One of my all time favorites.

I also enjoyed my Orc/Vampire Lord/Destruction Mage. He was fun.

Currently working on a Dunmer spellsword.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
SOB...? Son Ovvaaaa B*tch!!!!!

Insert Arnie, Dillon, manly handshake from Predator

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Serial killer Argonian who lives in the sewers beneath Goldenglow.

One of my all time favorites. There's even a non-respawning chest and a bed-roll to use.

One of my all time favorites.

Wow, that's one i may try; I totally forgot about the sewers down there. And to confirm, the chest is safe storage?

And do the
filthy, nasty skeevers
respawn eventually?

A build suggestion I might make is to try an Orc "Shaman" sort of character; mix of Conjuration to raise zombies and Alchemy to get the whole 'voodoo vibe' and to make potions. Collect as much assorted poison as you can find. Grab some Forsworn Armor and the Forsworn Warhammer (with the skull as the hammer head) to help with the look. Have fun!

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Most likely the skeevers will respawn, sewers are nasty places, I admire serious roleplayers who even confine their characters to set areas and don't stray from them, I couldnt do that though. I always need to freely visit everywhere.

There's a place beneath riften where the lower shops and theif guild are, a door on the lower docks leads to a place where three beggars sleep, three bed rolls and right under the city, no skeevers. Providing you kill the beggars.

If your going full roleplay skyrims full of locations, I guess it all comes down to how you want to limit your playstyle.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Wow, that's one i may try; I totally forgot about the sewers down there. And to confirm, the chest is safe storage?

And do the
filthy, nasty skeevers
respawn eventually?

A build suggestion I might make is to try an Orc "Shaman" sort of character; mix of Conjuration to raise zombies and Alchemy to get the whole 'voodoo vibe' and to make potions. Collect as much assorted poison as you can find. Grab some Forsworn Armor and the Forsworn Warhammer (with the skull as the hammer head) to help with the look. Have fun!
I have had the skeevers respwn, but they're not a problem.

I lived there for years, and never had the chest do me wrong, but, maybe it's one of those ones that, if you use it it doesn't respawn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts