So the forum told me to say Hi

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kattus

... and I guess I shall do so.

Well, Hi everyone!

I'm going by the nickname Kattus, I'm 19 years old and from Germany.
I've been playing Skyrim for a few years now but only started modding a little while back, which is one of the reasons why I signed up here. Can't hurt to discuss modding experiences with you guys and maybe get some advice. Yep, that's it basically.

See you around!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion

Well, Hi everyone!

I've been playing Skyrim for a few years now but only started modding a little while back, which is one of the reasons why I signed up here. Can't hurt to discuss modding experiences with you guys and maybe get some advice. Yep, that's it basically.

See you around!
Nice to meet you Kattus. I look forward to seeing you around here. Make yourself at home and welcome to the forums. :)

Kattus

Well, Hi everyone!

See you around!
Nice to meet you Kattus. I look forward to seeing you around here. Make yourself at home and welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks! :3

Reactions: Sah

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Well, Hi everyone!

See you around!

Welcome to the Forums!! Germany, eh? That means were neighbors :D I'm from The Netherlands! The majority here is American, so it's nice to see people from "closer" join too! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Sah

images

*stick finger into Vegemight*:eek:........*licks finger*:p.....yummmm....Ozzie kids are vegemite kids & we eat our weetbix:D..........giggles

Kattus, on behalf of the Australian Government this one welcomes you to the Skyrim Forums......
:cool:

Kattus

images

*stick finger into Vegemight*:eek:........*licks finger*:p.....yummmm....Ozzie kids are vegemite kids & we eat our weetbix:D..........giggles

Kattus, on behalf of the Australian Government this one welcomes you to the Skyrim Forums......
:cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I'm actually very curious now as to what those things taste like. Sure sounds healthy, keep the vitamin B levels up!
I'll just settle for coffee and German Bratwurst here!

Sah

its one of those things either you LOVE<3 it or HATE:mad: it.....and is very sour:confused:.......but full of vitamin B:D....all day you just want keep :sleepyface:....going ono_O

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
its one of those things either you LOVE<3 it or HATE:mad: it.....and is very sour:confused:.......but full of vitamin B:D....all day you just want keep :sleepyface:....going ono_O
On the contrary, it a always horrible. ;)

Ayumii

Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows!
Hello and welcome!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts