So, perhaps no more Skyrim DLC in store after all?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
It's a bummer. Skyrim is such a great game, I think they should come out with all kinds of new stuff. Why move on from the greatest game ever made? There is so much more they could do. We need an expantion that is pretty much a new game. I want new weapons and armor.
I just love this game so much, but after 7 playthrews, even the best gets old. ( and my max on pretty much any other game is 2 playthrews. Get board easily.)

GIVE ME MORE!!!!

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin

jarif

It's a bummer. Skyrim is such a great game, I think they should come out with all kinds of new stuff. Why move on from the greatest game ever made? There is so much more they could do. We need an expantion that is pretty much a new game. I want new weapons and armor.
I just love this game so much, but after 7 playthrews, even the best gets old. ( and my max on pretty much any other game is 2 playthrews. Get board easily.)

GIVE ME MORE!!!!

maybe because they have been working on the game for more than 5 years and got bored of it.
After watching this video, I hope they add more morrowind elements

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

GIVE ME MORE!!!!

maybe because they have been working on the game for more than 5 years and got bored of it.
Listen, Skyrims DLC now falls into the Hands of Modders and Mods like Falskaar an Wyrmstooth that both add large maps to the game, Wymstooth is about the size of Solstheim while Falskaar is about 1/3 the size of Skyrim (Size of 3 Holds) there practically free DLC

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin

GIVE ME MORE!!!!

Listen, Skyrims DLC now falls into the Hands of Modders and Mods like Falskaar an Wyrmstooth that both add large maps to the game, Wymstooth is about the size of Solstheim while Falskaar is about 1/3 the size of Skyrim (Size of 3 Holds) there practically free DLC
........if you have a PC. I do not.........

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
And I'm sure ur gonna give me a Million reasons why consoles suck, but befor u do......I am poor, the $300 for my Xbox was too much. I don't have thousands of dollars to put into a pc every year to make it acctually play new games. My Xbox will play any game without costly upgrades.
It would be nice if mods worked on the Xbox.......mabe someday.........but I dought it.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
And I'm sure ur gonna give me a Million reasons why consoles suck, but befor u do......I am poor, the $300 for my Xbox was too much. I don't have thousands of dollars to put into a pc every year to make it acctually play new games. My Xbox will play any game without costly upgrades.
It would be nice if mods worked on the Xbox.......mabe someday.........but I dought it.
if you had the pc version you could put a few mods into the xbox version

Sean

lost somewhere
if you had the pc version you could put a few mods into the xbox version

No.

ThorEl

It seemed inevitable to be honest. Bethesda have never liked hanging onto their games for too long and Skyrim is several years old at this stage. Sad, don't get me wrong, but inevitable. At least we'll always have free third-party content to enjoy!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts