So I killed a dragon in whiterun...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gharik

I went into my house and came back out to this

I've heard of snakes that keep on twisting around after they die, but this...

(anyone else think that empty bodies should disappear after a while?)

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
LOL that's really funny men!!! XD, you should keep the dead dragon as your pet! :p
never happened to me before..

Mehrunerazor

Shoot the bones with Magelight for giggles. Haven't tried with other projecticle spells but Magelight does the job. I got it to clear the roof of Dragonsreach once.

Flamingtaco

I' m surprised it attacked you in whiterun since that is a closed city. I've only been attacked outside of the closed cities.

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
the same happened to me yesterday... too bad i couldn't record it my fraps is broken :sadface:
but it was really funny :D

Deeley

Haha, same happened to me, but by the dragon burial mound place you go to in the quest. Did the quest, went past it a few days later and the skeleton was twitching like crazy, my mate (who was a bit too into it) thought it was crawling back into it's grave to be reborn lol

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
OMG SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IN WHITERUN! Whenever I go, theres a shaking dragon right in the middle of the road.. it is very annoying ._.

Migaluch

The first scripted dragon in the main quest dissapeared on me, just noticed it passing by the watchtower and
seeing a lack of skeleton.

Where can you get the spell to get rid of the skeletons? Magelight is it? Cause I have a shaking dragon skeleton in the middle of Riverwood that I need to get rid of.

Xerae

I started a thief/assassin playthrough yesterday, and the strangest bug happened to me..
Soon after defeating the first dragon with the Jarl's Dark Elf housecarl, I fast traveled back to Dragonsreach to complete the quest. Once that business was done, I walked out the gates of whiterun to find the dragon's corpse at my feet.

wolfslash69

do you have to get to a certain point in the game before dragons attack you in closed cities like whiterun. or is it still just random?

That's what happens when models just turn into ragdolls when they die. Same immersion breaking issue when you kill them mid flight and they crash into the ground and it is epic, and then they twitch one last time and get their wing stuck in a wall.

NoVa

Bossmer
Will a Zombie Staff work? It says it only works on weak bodies...?
No, it won't even work on a draugr deathlord.. clearly a zombie :L

They should bring back the option to eliminate corpses like in Morrowind. Sure you can drag bodies out of sight but it's not the same.

Ah12321

Nice video. :p That same thing happened to me but in the center of the College of Winterhold. And it was 2 dragons bugging.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts