1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

So I killed a dragon in whiterun...

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Gharik, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Gharik New Member

Message Count:
    I went into my house and came back out to this

I've heard of snakes that keep on twisting around after they die, but this...

(anyone else think that empty bodies should disappear after a while?)
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Zingrayz: 1 Point Jan 22, 2012
    Zingrayz likes this.
  2. FattieFantasy Khajiit Archer

Message Count:
    Front Lawn Furniture is all i see lol ... anyways same happend to me but in Morthal
  3. Sebastián Piazza Mother Fucker Jones

Message Count:
    LOL that's really funny men!!! XD, you should keep the dead dragon as your pet! :p
    never happened to me before..
  4. FattieFantasy Khajiit Archer

Message Count:
    It only happend once probably cuz i put somethings in it that i didnt wanted :)
  5. Garrison Active Member

Message Count:
    That's great! Can you drag it around like other smaller bodies? :)
  6. Mehrunerazor New Member

Message Count:
    Shoot the bones with Magelight for giggles. Haven't tried with other projecticle spells but Magelight does the job. I got it to clear the roof of Dragonsreach once.
  7. Flamingtaco Active Member

Message Count:
    I' m surprised it attacked you in whiterun since that is a closed city. I've only been attacked outside of the closed cities.
  8. Sebastián Piazza Mother Fucker Jones

Message Count:
    the same happened to me yesterday... too bad i couldn't record it my fraps is broken :sadface:
    but it was really funny :D
  9. Deeley Member

Message Count:
    Haha, same happened to me, but by the dragon burial mound place you go to in the quest. Did the quest, went past it a few days later and the skeleton was twitching like crazy, my mate (who was a bit too into it) thought it was crawling back into it's grave to be reborn lol
  10. 8septimsapint New Member

Message Count:
    ragdolly dragons FTW :)
  11. zane2453 The Bill Gates of Skyrim

Message Count:
    OMG SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IN WHITERUN! Whenever I go, theres a shaking dragon right in the middle of the road.. it is very annoying ._.
  12. Migaluch Member

Message Count:
    The first scripted dragon in the main quest dissapeared on me, just noticed it passing by the watchtower and
    seeing a lack of skeleton.

Where can you get the spell to get rid of the skeletons? Magelight is it? Cause I have a shaking dragon skeleton in the middle of Riverwood that I need to get rid of.
  13. Xerae New Member

Message Count:
    I started a thief/assassin playthrough yesterday, and the strangest bug happened to me..
    Soon after defeating the first dragon with the Jarl's Dark Elf housecarl, I fast traveled back to Dragonsreach to complete the quest. Once that business was done, I walked out the gates of whiterun to find the dragon's corpse at my feet.
  14. wolfslash69 New Member

Message Count:
    do you have to get to a certain point in the game before dragons attack you in closed cities like whiterun. or is it still just random?
  15. D3STR0Y3RD33K New Member

Message Count:
    Get the power to resurrect him and make him move
  16. Magey McFireball Butthurt

Message Count:
    That's what happens when models just turn into ragdolls when they die. Same immersion breaking issue when you kill them mid flight and they crash into the ground and it is epic, and then they twitch one last time and get their wing stuck in a wall.
  17. kalbuth New Member

Message Count:
    ^- This. You can push dragon bodies by trying to resurect them. It'll push them rather far away. Try to aim at a place with enough free space :)
  18. Migaluch Member

Message Count:
    Will a Zombie Staff work? It says it only works on weak bodies...?
  19. NoVa Bossmer

Message Count:
    No, it won't even work on a draugr deathlord.. clearly a zombie :L

They should bring back the option to eliminate corpses like in Morrowind. Sure you can drag bodies out of sight but it's not the same.
  20. Ah12321 Member

Message Count:
    Nice video. :p That same thing happened to me but in the center of the College of Winterhold. And it was 2 dragons bugging.