Spoiler So I just finished Dragonborn......

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
Well I admit I think it was rather abrupt but the thing I did not understand was that it gave me 2 words of dragon aspect....... Does anyone know where the last one is.

Kage

I do not know, but what I do want to know, is how does Mounting Dragons work? Can you actually control them. Or is it just some crummy thing where the Dragon just circles over head and then sets you down.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
The only way of doing it is by getting to the last mission: The Summit of Apocrypha. Hermaeus Mora teaches it to you it is a shot called Bend Will. You cast it on a dragon or anything but when you shout at the dragon it will land and you can mount it. I think it has a set destination because it flys you to the tip of apocrypha. It has mounted combat with magic which was cool and you can lock on to an enemy using Y then LS to make the dragon attack. A is to land again. Any other questions?

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Well yeah, can you do that ALL the time? Like, just choose to do it in Skyrim, lets say, after the end?
Yes i just massacred a banidit camp with a legendary dragon in skyrim.

You can also fast travel with dragons.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I have just defeated Miraak and stuff, but can you actually control the Dragons in Skyrim? In the quest it just went to the Summit...

zane

lol I've read you can - but honestly, if you're there and you have the shout, why not test it for yourself xD

the miraak's sword animation is super cool
anyway i just killed him and i only wanted to play the main story part with my main character so it wasn't hard at all but now im gonna go back and play through everything with a fresher character to get some challenge but i was wondering if anyone knew of like a quest list so i can know i got 'em all??

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
You can not control the way the draagon flies. The dragon just does it thing and you can tell it to land, attack a certain target, or fast travel on it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts