• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I just got the Dawnguard add-on, and wanted to join the vampire hunters with my breton warrior-mage. But, I think it's because I have like 27 000 bounty in Riften, I can't since the Dawnguard members just attack me on sight. Or is it because I'm a werewolf? Do you guys know which is it?

Rekamennos

Account closed
*tard* It's because of the bounty. That happened to me. Good luck paying that off! (tard was in reference to myself because I had to edit this post because I didn't read when you said the bounty thing and had asked if you had a bounty) XD

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Yea, I figured it was the bounty. Well, I have a lot of money anyway, about 25 000, so I'll just pay it off the first chance I get. Dragon hunting is quite lucrative business, after all... :D

Rekamennos

Account closed
Yea, I figured it was the bounty. Well, I have a lot of money anyway, about 25 000, so I'll just pay it off the first chance I get. Dragon hunting is quite lucrative business, after all... :D

I never really cared to have the money. I only got it when I needed it, otherwise, I found all the things I needed off dead bodies ;)

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The members of the Dawnguard are essentially marked down as guards (Same with the members of the companions), and so yes they will attack you on sight if you have a large bounty over your head. Either pay off your bounty or spend time in jail.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts