• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
:sadface: I am still sorry for the snow elves/falmer .

As far as I'm concerned, the Falmer are vicious bastards that creep me out. And I can't see how they went from an empire rivaling the Aldmer to monsters living in caves.

Exelex

As far as I'm concerned, the Falmer are vicious bastards that creep me out. And I can't see how they went from an empire rivaling the Aldmer to monsters living in caves.
They needed protection from the Nords after losing against them in the battle for Skyrim. They then relied on the Dwemer for protection. Those Dwemer bastards would only protect them on one condition: the Snow Elves ingest toxins to blind themselves. After time, many think that the Snow Elves gradually went insane from Dwemer slavery. It wasn't the Snow Elves fault. You're looking at a race that was once living peacefully and prosperous until the Nords came in and stole the Snow Elves rightful home away from them, claiming that it was their "ancestral land".

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
They needed protection from the Nords after losing against them in the battle for Skyrim. They then relied on the Dwemer for protection. Those Dwemer bastards would only protect them on one condition: the Snow Elves ingest toxins to blind themselves. After time, many think that the Snow Elves gradually went insane from Dwemer slavery. It wasn't the Snow Elves fault. You're looking at a race that was once living peacefully and prosperous until the Nords came in and stole the Snow Elves rightful home away from them, claiming that it was their "ancestral land".

I guess going insane makes sense.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Freakin Freakin Freak Freak We need Snow Elves, I feel like they would look effin' awesome but then again they could look like a disgrace lol :)

A lot like every DLC in Littlebigplanet 2 that was based off a video game.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Actually the Dwemer had a condition which the Snow Elves would be their slaves. The Dwemer put toxins in their diet which made them blind and weak.

Shavon Black

Just beat Dawnguard yesterday. I did not see the Snow Elf/Falmer twist coming. Needless to say, it was a lovely addition to the lore of the world! How sad to be the last of your race! :sadface:

This game keeps tempting me to play Morrowind again. I forgot all about the Dwemer we get to meet.

Bambikins

Just beat Dawnguard yesterday. I did not see the Snow Elf/Falmer twist coming. Needless to say, it was a lovely addition to the lore of the world! How sad to be the last of your race! :sadface:

This game keeps tempting me to play Morrowind again. I forgot all about the Dwemer we get to meet.

He might not be the last of his race. ;) There might be other pockets of Snow Elves still alive somewhere.

Mjoll Abuser

Obey me!

I have not played Morrowind for a long time... Where do you meet the Dwarves in that game? I probably did not even realize the importance of the Dwarven race when I was playing so I probably just ignored them.

Mjoll Abuser

Obey me!
He might not be the last of his race. ;) There might be other pockets of Snow Elves still alive somewhere.

Yeah I think the main Snow Elf paladin even mentions that there may be others and he hopes to find them. I assume a DLC will continue the story! Either that or there will be another DLC letting you design and build your own bathroom. o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts