• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Lol why are you sorry? xD
Because the Dwemer poisoned them and turned them from normal white elves into dangerous, disgusting, violent blind savages known as the falmer

ShadowGambit

Well Snow elves weren't really Angels to start with...

Aquillus

Because the Dwemer poisoned them and turned them from normal white elves into dangerous, disgusting, violent blind savages known as the falmer

And FYI, they were always the Falmer. Snow elf is to falmer what dark elf is to dunmer etc... That's why the snow elf armor is still called "Ancient Falmer Armor".

Epic Keith

And FYI, they were always the Falmer. Snow elf is to falmer what dark elf is to dunmer etc... That's why the snow elf armor is still called "Ancient Falmer Armor".
Actually Falmer translates to Betrayed Elves, and Bethesda haven't given a name to Snow Elves. Falmer is the name given to the devolved Snow Elves

Epic Keith

Keep in mind the Nords did take the Snow Elves rightfull land and then Ysgramor and his Nedes ended up nearly killing a whole race which was just plain cruel.
Well wouldn't Ysgramor be aNord cuz hes in Sovngarde?

MangoLassi

Just watched the Dawnguard demo on G4, and the host chick mentioned something about "frost" elves... Todd quickly said he didn't want to spoil anything and changed the subject. Could she have meant snow elves, are we going to have some more backstory and involvement in the whole Falmer/Dwemer situation? Vampires are all well and good, Wherewolves are cool, but if they include more Dwemer stuff it would be amazing!

That would be pretty cool if they developed their story more, even if they had a scene where they took you back in time to show you everything. Or maybe a secret society of uncorrupt snow elves? Just some ideas.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Unfortunately you only meet 1 snow elf.

The last of his kind before Falmer.

It's a shame but f***ing amazing that you meet him.

He is really tall as well. Like a real elf.

Here's a video:

They be messing with my fanfic now... Yeah i know the order is actually different. I'm gonna need to add a note now pre-dawnguard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts