• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
Just watched the Dawnguard demo on G4, and the host chick mentioned something about "frost" elves... Todd quickly said he didn't want to spoil anything and changed the subject. Could she have meant snow elves, are we going to have some more backstory and involvement in the whole Falmer/Dwemer situation? Vampires are all well and good, Wherewolves are cool, but if they include more Dwemer stuff it would be amazing!

Verac

Just watched the Dawnguard demo on G4, and the host chick mentioned something about "frost" elves... Todd quickly said he didn't want to spoil anything and changed the subject. Could she have meant snow elves, are we going to have some more backstory and involvement in the whole Falmer/Dwemer situation? Vampires are all well and good, Wherewolves are cool, but if they include more Dwemer stuff it would be amazing!
link to the vid please? been looking for it. if its the one with the gameplay i heard about.

Chryss

Found this on G4TV:

The upcoming "Dawnguard" DLC for the Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim will feature a werewolf perk tree. We learned this during our live E3 2012 coverage.
We already knew that Dawnguard will feature vampires, who gain experience through sucking the life of their victims, and have their own exclusive perk tree.
The Dawnguard DLC will provide 10 to 20 hours of gameplay for $20. It will be available for the 360 on June 26.
We'll have a video up for you soon, so sit tight

Verac

Found this on G4TV:

The upcoming "Dawnguard" DLC for the Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim will feature a werewolf perk tree. We learned this during our live E3 2012 coverage.
We already knew that Dawnguard will feature vampires, who gain experience through sucking the life of their victims, and have their own exclusive perk tree.
The Dawnguard DLC will provide 10 to 20 hours of gameplay for $20. It will be available for the 360 on June 26.
We'll have a video up for you soon, so sit tight
THE DLC COMES ON june 26th?? wow thats quick....not that im complaining....are you sure about that date?

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
I doubt Snow Elves will be in Dawnguard.
Most likely they'll be in the DLC after that,assuming there's gonna be one.

Chryss

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
Wow, it'll come out in the 26th? That's so soon, yay. Anyone knows how long it will be before it comes to PC?

Chryss

Chryss

I will go to sleep tonight and wake up june 26th ;)

PelagiusIV

I had completely forgot about the previous Snow Elf finding until that video. With all the information already out on Dawnguard its hard to imagine there being much more to it, it already seems to be huge. The fact that there's still secrets being kept just makes me even more psyched for this.

Chryss

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Cannot believe the release date. SOOOOOO EXCITED :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah I remember reading somewhere, in the files from the latest patch there was something about 'snow prince'

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts