• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

anossXVIII

Okay, so I recently let my younger sister make a character to play on while she was recovering from an appendectomy (spelling?)...big mistake. Her female bosmer, named "asdffdsa" was saved over my character when I was saving for her, I accidentally saved over mine. Anyways, I need to make a new character, because asdffdsa killed Vivec with an overdose of Sujamma.

My last character had light armor, because I wanted to do EVERYTHING I possibly could on him, and figured I'd need to be light on my feet when I did the Morag Tong and other quests to assassinate people. I haven't done any of those quests yet, but I saw a YouTube video of one of them, and he didn't sneak, murdered the poor Argonian, and had an arrest attempted on him, but he just gave the guard a Writ, and was set free.

My question is, is sneaking important? It doesn't seem like it is, and if it's not I'll take heavy armor instead of the light variant this time.

Thanks in advance!!! :D

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Honestly I never used sneaking in Morrowind all that much useful. I never used it but then again I always liked playing as a warrior/mage over a thief or assassin in that game.

anossXVIII

Is it worth taking heavy armor over light armor then, if sneak isn't that important?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts