• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Hey Guys! Calling all back stabers. The whole purpose of this topic is to List some sneaky builds to give some people a Start! From Archers to sneaky mage guys. Just list your ideas! Ill give you a layout!

Race:
Combat skills:
Supporting skills: Sneak,
Perks To take:
Faction:
Summary/Guide (Optional)

Okay list away!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Race: Bosmer

Combat Skills: Archery, One-Handed

Supporting Skills: Sneak, Light Armor, Alchemy, Pickpocket

Perks to Take:
Archery - Overdraw 1-3, Critical Shot 1, everything else
One-Handed - Armsman 1-3, Dual Flurry 2, Dual Savagery, Fighting Stance
Smithing - Steel Smithing, Arcane Blacksmith, any others you need for your preferred armor and weapons
Light Armor - Agile Defender 1-3, Custom Fit, Unhindered, Wind Walker
Sneak - Stealth 1, Backstab, Deadly Aim, Muffled Movement
Pickpocket & Alchemy - Your choice

Faction: Thieves Guild

Summary: Snipe from afar, but if the battle gets too close, whip out dual daggers, use Elemental Fury, and go crazy ninja on their butts. Use Alchemy to craft potions to keep yourself healed, and poisons to help hurt or main your enemies. Since you'll be a master sneak, it only make sense to use that skill to steal your weight in gold and goods from everyone you meet.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Class name:Subtelty Rogue
Race: Khajiit(any)
Combat skills:One-handed(Daggers/sword+dagger)
Supporting skills: Sneak,Alchemy,Illusion(if you must)
Weapons:Daggers or sword plus dagger(dual blades of woe for awesomeness)
Summary/Guide:
The whole Idea is that your running a world of warcraft style rogue. Between backstabs with daggers and using elemental fury to shred your foes(think slice and dice) you can easily stand up in combat just as well as many warriors with the added benefit of sneaking and stabbing. Also remember to abuse shadow warrior+stealth roll to get sneak attacks in combat(tricky but doable).

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
DAMMIT!

Messed up again

Class Name:
Race:
Combat skills:
Weapons:
Factions:
Perks to take:
Summary:

Use THIS Layout!!!
Shall I redo mine since you ninja'd your post while I was typin mine?

arsha

DAMMIT!

Messed up again

Class Name:
Race:
Combat skills:
Weapons:
Factions:
Perks to take:
Summary:

Use THIS Layout!!!

Race: Khajiit
Combat skills: One-Handed, Archery, Smithing & Enchanting (at least you can smith your enchanted armor i.e Shrouded Armor)
Supporting skills: Sneak, Light armor, Alchemy
Weapons: Dagger, of course! and for head-to-head battle, use 2 enchanted scimitars (they're cool!)
Faction: Dark Brotherhood.
Perks you must take: Assassin's Blade, Dual Savagery, Custom Fit, 5x Overdraw (Archery Branch)
Summary: shot your arrow to distract group of Bandits, then proceed to kill the Chief only. or kill the bandits one by one with your bow, leaving the chief alone and afraid like a girl.. confront him, tell him "this is your lucky day", and then Paralyze him so he will feel no pain while you slash him with your blade..

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Race: Khajiit
Combat skills: One-Handed, Archery, Smithing & Enchanting (at least you can smith your enchanted armor i.e Shrouded Armor)
Supporting skills: Sneak, Light armor, Alchemy
Weapons: Dagger, of course! and for head-to-head battle, use 2 enchanted scimitars (they're cool!)
Faction: Dark Brotherhood.
Perks you must take: Assassin's Blade, Dual Savagery, Custom Fit, 5x Overdraw (Archery Branch)
Summary: shot your arrow to distract group of Bandits, then proceed to kill the Chief only. or kill the bandits one by one with your bow, leaving the chief alone and afraid like a girl.. confront him, tell him "this is your lucky day", and then Paralyze him so he will feel no pain while you slash him with your blade..

Good build! As a veteran sneak player i recommend these enchants on the Worn dark brother hood armor

Fortify One Handed
Muffle
Fortify Archery
Keep the gloves :)

arsha

Good build! As a veteran sneak player i recommend these enchants on the Worn dark brother hood armor

Fortify One Handed
Muffle
Fortify Archery
Keep the gloves :)

yup! ^^
nah I prefer Ancient Shrouded Armor set.. because my enchanting sucks :p

maxed out the attack stat by wearing some enchanted ring or necklace too, I have two >100 damage Scimitars (with help from supporting apparels) with Fire enchantment (does 20 Fire Damage).. and it can 2-3HKO an elder dragon :Dragonborn:

aena68

BTW do you happen to know how muffle work ?

While playing i had the impression that the darkbrotherhood boot do not make you completely silent. I also got the impression that the nightgale boots were much better than the darkbrotherhood ones, but it may be only an impression.

There is no muffle pourcentage on the class boots, but the perk muffle skill is described as reducing noise by 50%. Possibly the boots do have a hidden muffled number too.

Lydia'sPimp

Well i was about to start a rogue.
Got ou of helgen and now i have a decision to make.
Light armour or no armour
But its gonna be like this

Argonian
Dual daggers
Sneak, illusion, alteration OR light armour
5/5 armsman plus dual perks an stamina reduction perks(cant waste attibute points on stamina. They are needed for health and magika)
The whole sneak tree
basically all of illusion tree
No loyalties. Whoever pays the most.

Its similar to a nightblade i guess. Sneak around divide and conquer the enemy. Strictly no bows. Ive played not even an hour of this guy and realised how much of a crutch i used to use bows for. So much better to let someone get a half glance of me or make a noise in one place and move myself in time to avoid them. Putting out torches and leaving them around like a polyergeist in a horror movie. Back stab is the main damage. But also i can survive open combat with limited enemies falling back on illusion if i get overrun.
For shouts its gonna be throw voice elemental storm and become ethereal. The only other thin i want from this guy is pickpocketting. Totally stealing some guys sword and then tapping him on the shoulder

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Ill post my main characters build

Nightblade

Race:Breton
Primary Skills: 1H, Sneak,
Supporting Skills: Illusion, Enchanting
Conjuration, Archery
Weapons: LH:Bound bow Spell or Invisibility, RH:Dagger
Armor: Currently Nightingale
Perks: Armsman 5/5, Overdraw 5/5, Quick shot, Eagle eye, Deadly aim, Assassins blade, Quiet Casting, Adept Conjuration

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts