• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jack De Bree

KILL ALL THE DRAGONS!!! ^.^
Hi there people of skyrim!
I have found a really easy way to get to level 100 in smithing all in 2 days!
Here is a link to a video I made!

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rouA9G1-yuA&context=C372dfb7ADOEgsToPDskLYANkQCJWNrVz4shGOuG3P

DETAILED WALKTHROUGH:
1. Travel to Whiterun
2. Buy every Iron ingot and Leather or leather straps the black smith has to sell.

3. Smith as many Iron Daggers as you can and for each smith trip gives you 4 skill level ups!
4. Repeat this process as many times as you can!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
no offense but has been done here so many times before, this is a waste of forum space...Please do the research to see if something exists before posting. I almost hate to reply as it will give you a bump for nothing

Jack De Bree

KILL ALL THE DRAGONS!!! ^.^
no offense but has been done here so many times before, this is a waste of forum space...Please do the research to see if something exists before posting. I almost hate to reply as it will give you a bump for nothing
sorry im kinda new here. But won't happen again.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for your post, Jack. We do have several versions of this particular guide. I encourage you to look over some of the guides and tutorials our members have created. We still welcome your input and any questions and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome to the forums!

Phenom

That's sorta... mean. At least the guy actually took his time to make a video of a tutorial. I respect him for that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts