• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Has anyone else had this occurence happen to them? I've seldom seen anything more odd in the game. I'll explain it to you briefly, then.

I just exited Warmaiden's in Whiterun and started walking up to Dragonsreach. Suddenly, in the top left corner of the screen it said '40 bounty added to Whiterun'. I had no idea what had happened. I didn't attack or walk up to anyone, and yet the game registered it so. Apparently it was this oldy lady that I attacked as her name was at the top of the screen, but I did nothing like that.

This is getting very annoying now, as it's happening often when I enter the city. If someone would be kind enough to offer some sort of help to me here, I'd be very much appreciative.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Do you have a Cloak spell up from the Destruction school? Can you give us a list of your current active spell effects and/or anything particluarly unusual you're wearing or wielding?

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Do you have a Cloak spell up from the Destruction school? Can you give us a list of your current active spell effects and/or anything particluarly unusual you're wearing or wielding?

Nope, no Cloak spell or anything like that. I only had the fortify magicka/heath and such from my enchantments, but that's about it, and I wasn't even holding a weapon out.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
I've encountered that problem aswell but at the blacksmith in Solitude. It has only happened to me once but, all I can tell you is that you should undraw your weapons and make sure you don't use any dragon shout.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts