Sleeping in Riverwood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

StamperCat

I paid the 10 gold to rent a room in Riverwood, but I can't find a bed to sleep in at the Inn. The two I found had the title "Owned" and would not let me sleep in them. Must be something really easy I'm not seeing. Has anyone else tried sleeping there? I tried sleeping at Gerdur's house also, but I get the same message when I get near a bed.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Whenever you rent a room, the npc you purchased it from for the night will show you to it immediately after. If you somehow missed them, or did not follow them then one of the beds in there is yours, you just have to find it. I believe this expires after 24 hours, but I've never personally verified this. I also believe you receive the same room almost every time, at least I do for some reason. So you might want to pay the 10 gold again a day or so later and see where your room is.

Any bed that is not in your house (thus owned by you) or is not rented is considered owned.

StamperCat

Thanks for the help. I finally stumbled into the third room and found a bed. She didn't lead me into it though. Guess I was just blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts