Slaughtered bunnies count.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
How many bunnies have you slaughtered? I've killed 9 so far only one has gotten away from me.

brandon

How many bunnies have you slaughtered? I've killed 9 so far only one has gotten away from me.
idk lost count but ive started to leave them alone a few days ago. every now and then ill shout at one to see how far it will fly.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
probably like 2 or 3 with my fireball. I did frenzy one of them once. The bunny tried to nibble my bum. It was pretty adorable.

pizllexam

idk lost count but ive started to leave them alone a few days ago. every now and then ill shout at one to see how far it will fly.

haha i did that once, but there was a wall just behind the bunny, it didnt survive.

Garrison

6 bunnies, 14 dragons!

The stat geek in me would LOVE it if they could have broken down the kill list by type and not just those 5 or so generic groupings.

brandon

haha i did that once, but there was a wall just behind the bunny, it didnt survive.
lol they never survive my shouts and the furthest ive ever launched one was around 100 meters in game. just a guess though it bounced off a hill and went airborne.lol
airborne bunnies the new para troopers lol

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
4 bunnies just to see if they dropped anything other than rabbit meat, like maybe a foot to make a lucky rabbit's foot. I wonder why they consider it lucky? It didn't work out so well for the rabbit after all. :D

I was also a little disappointed to not see Hasenpfeffer (Rabbit Stew) as one of the possible cooking recipes in the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts