1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Slaughtered bunnies count.

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by 3v3r, Dec 7, 2011.

1. 3v3r I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.

Message Count:
    How many bunnies have you slaughtered? I've killed 9 so far only one has gotten away from me.
  2. brandon Active Member

Message Count:
    idk lost count but ive started to leave them alone a few days ago. every now and then ill shout at one to see how far it will fly.
  3. hexperiment The Experimentalist

Message Count:
    probably like 2 or 3 with my fireball. I did frenzy one of them once. The bunny tried to nibble my bum. It was pretty adorable.
  4. pizllexam New Member

Message Count:
    haha i did that once, but there was a wall just behind the bunny, it didnt survive.
  5. Garrison Active Member

Message Count:
    6 bunnies, 14 dragons!

The stat geek in me would LOVE it if they could have broken down the kill list by type and not just those 5 or so generic groupings.
  6. AZRainman New Member

Message Count:
    I suspect they will have a giant flying bunny mod, if the slaughtering continues...lol
  7. brandon Active Member

Message Count:
    lol they never survive my shouts and the furthest ive ever launched one was around 100 meters in game. just a guess though it bounced off a hill and went airborne.lol
    airborne bunnies the new para troopers lol
  8. Dagmar Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

Message Count:
    4 bunnies just to see if they dropped anything other than rabbit meat, like maybe a foot to make a lucky rabbit's foot. I wonder why they consider it lucky? It didn't work out so well for the rabbit after all. :D

I was also a little disappointed to not see Hasenpfeffer (Rabbit Stew) as one of the possible cooking recipes in the game.

Reiji likes this.