Skyrim's People (FreeForm RolePlay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"Well then we'd better head in soon. Mjoll could die if we don't get her to a healer soon. One of the twins is doing his best. The other twin just turned Aerin and the dead guy from the other pack into zombies and sent them down to investigate. They haven't come back up yet. Only two are able to go down there at a time, so come one." Burag opened the trapdoor leading to the cellar and silently climbed down.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Burag descended into the cellar with Brayan close behind. It appeared to be a simple room with shelves filled with food until Burag touched a panel on the wall. A slab of rock moved upward and revealed a long hallway that appeared to be Dwemer. "My stronghold was built above an old Dwemer ruin. When my great grandfather was excavating the cellar they noticed this old prison. They found the keys and now use it to store valuables." He walked silently through the halls, ignoring the vast piles of treasure in the cells. At the end of the hal there was another door. He drew his warhammer and opened it. Inside he noticed a dead vampire with a Morag Tong assassin rummaging throughhis pockets. He turned just in time to see the warhammer smash his face in. They opened another door and entered a room with one assassin, one vampire, Falion and his foster daughter. The vampire had his claws at the girls neck and the assassin had his dagger at Falions. "Good day, orc. I'm th eone who slit your fathers throat. Too bad you escaped.", said the assassin. The vampire then asked Brayan, "Do I look familiar to you, wolf? I led the assault on your clan. We spent years looking for you, to make sure your clan is wiped out for good.", added the vampire. Burag restrained Brayan, who had begun to run for the vampire. With his other hand he readied a simple telekineses spell. He used it on Falion and his daughter to push them just out of reach. Then, he lowered the arm that was blocking Brayan.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan was in the between.The between wolf and human he had clothes his eyes were a blood red.He charged the vampire who was in shock.He reached out and tore off its head.He looked towards the assassin and said " Burag it is your time for vengeance."

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Brayan jumped towards the vampire, who dragged his claws across thin air. He turned and looked down to where he thought the girl was. Unfortuneatley for him, this allowed Brayan to tackle him. Meanwhile, Burag casted a firebolt spell on the assassin, who casted a frost spell on himself to block it. He threw his dagger at Burag, who just barely managed to dodge it. He ran faster and jumped, shifting in mid-air. He tore into the Morag Tong. He turned back just as quickly, savoring in his victory. Brayan was still tearing the vampires dead body apart with his bare hands. Burag went to untie Falion and his daughter. "I think Mephalah will stay away from you two for quite a while. It should be safe for you to stay back in Morthal." "Do you know any restoration magic? Mjoll has been bitten adn is nearly dead." "Of course I can help. Those two were prepared because a couple of undead thralls managed to kill the vampire guard. Now lead me out of here!", said Falion as he readied his healing spell. They all travelled back to the main part of the stronghold. Everyone there was gathered around Mjoll. Falion quickly ran up and casted a spell, just in time to save her life. Burag went back into the longhouse, reminiscing about his old life. They stayed there for the night and left, with much of the treasure from downstairs. Mjoll was a wreck due to Aerins death and the other wolf pack were preparing a special funeral to honor their kinsmans death. Brayan and Burag's pack headed back to Morthal, where they would set up camp outside their while they figured out what to do next.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan said his goodbye to Burag and took off.Still in human form he was in no rush.He still had the twins and the Khajiit,Jargo accompanying him.They were headed north he heard if an island up there and was hoping he could do some work for the jarl to get some coin for supplies.He was moving his pack there so they need not to worry about people seeing them shift.It would be hard work but he was ready.They arrived at Solitude right before nightfall.Once in the city he led everyone to the inn.Brayan could use a nice bed his body has been wanting sleep for a while now...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts