Skyrim's People (FreeForm RolePlay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
(Wakes up staring at Brayan in the middle of the old inn in Downstar. "How did I get here?"

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
(sits up) "Ow. Oh gods my arms hurt. Where are we?" (Sees dead creature) "Oh", said Burag. The orc gets up and notices his clothes and armor, which he quickly puts on. He ripped out a piece of the creature and placed it in his pack. (Cracks neck) "So, should we get going?", says Burag as he remembers that he should probably have not put his armor on. He strips down and puts everything in his pack, then changes into a wolf and starts walking towards Morthal.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan joined him as they started to run faster than anything almost like thunder hearing them run.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Burag tried to talk but instead just thought in a way he'd never done before, "Do you have any questions about Morthal or my wizard friend?"

buckdog3

Moonborn
"Well i want to know whos involved and why me?Also let him know a little bit about our breed of wolf.Mostly ill be in the inn ill get you and me a bed for the night.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"All I know is that I'm bringing some flesh of the creature to my necromancer friend Falion for identification and more leads on the Morag Tong. And I gotcha, I'll tell him, he might want to study me, but we're pressed on time, I believe."

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Runs towards Morthal as well

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
(Arrives near Morthal) Burag shifts back to normal and cracks his neck and knuckles. He slips on his armor and points towards the inn while he walks towards Falions house. "I'll meet you back in the inn. Might have a redguard necromancer with me.", said Burag while knocking on Falions door.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan changed put on some regular clothes and headed towards the inn.there he spotted to young men twins.He quickly walked to the innkeeper and asked for two rooms

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Falion answers the door and says, "Burag, you old orc, what are you doing back in Morthal so soon? Found what you needed about the Morag Tong?" "We need to talk. Now. Come over here, into this alley.", replies Burag. They walk into the alley and Burag says, "Downstar is gone. I went into the inn and some large dog creatures attacked it. Not werewolves, they were red and 8 feet tall at the shoulder. I was nearly killed by one. A werewolf saved my life, and I did the same by killing one of the beasts that attacked him. Another one came in and my the werewolf tore out its' throat. I ran and he followed me. By the next morning all of Downstar was burning and the werewolf was asleep in human form at my makeshift campsite. He turned me, trying to reform his old pack, and is now getting us rooms at the inn. He's part of that old quadrepedal werewolf clan from Solsteim, only survivor. I brought a sample of one of the creatures. Can you identify it?" Burag tosses Falion a hunk of meat. The redguard quickly adopts a serious tone and says, "These are an old, long-forgoten daedra. They once served Hircine but were warped by Mephalah. I believe she wants you dead, as you evaded your killer. This is bad. I'd keep moving until you find some way to combat them. Spending a night here should be ok, but no more." "My friends was actually gonna try and find some locals to join our pack. Extra security.", says the orc. "That is a good idea. There's a group of travellers, two Bretperial twins and a Khajiit. They could be useful as security, though they may have a price. They may also join just for the gift of lycanthropy or the thrill of adventure." "Thank you, Falion. I'll head over to the inn." "May I accompany you?" "Of course.", finishes Burag as they walk toward the inn.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan approached the twins and asked them to join him they did."So where are you to from he asked.from cyridol one replied.too tame for me i love adventure what brings you to skyrim?looking for adventure the other replied i have a job if you to would like to come i do not know what you will get paid but there will be adventure.they both said yes.Brayan smile and said well ill contact you when we leave".He then got up and headed to his room

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Falion and Burag opened the door to the inn just as Brayan entered his room. Falion pointed out the twins and the Khajiit sitting at a nearby table. Burag approached them and asked if they would like to go on an adventure with unknown pay. They said that a man had just offered them the same thing. "Ah yes, he is my partner. Did you see were he went?", said Burag. "This one saw him enter the first room on your left.", said the Khajiit. "Thank you", said Burag, "and just know that there is one reward you will get in advance. Lycanthropy. I will wait in that table for your arrival tomorrow. We will leave at noon, regardless of whether or not you show up.", and with that he turned and left without another word. He entered the room the Khajiit had pointed out with Falion.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
He noticed that Brayan was already asleep, so they decided it would be best if they were to discuss things in the other rented out room. Falion and Burag went next door and Burag spent the rest of the night filling him in on all the details until he finally slumped over and fell asleep at about 6 in the morning. Falion left to go back and research the sample he had been given more and to give more details. Meanwhile, in Burags dream a woman in black said, "You are destined to die, be it through my hands or someone elses. Just now that you have a contract out on you, and my servants on your world will not stop hunting you down until you finally die." Burag jolted awake and heard some conversations in the next room. He realized that it was about ten and ran into the tavern part of the inn. Ther ehe noticed the Khajiit drinking some nordic mead while shiftily gazing around the room. When he layed his eyes on Burag he stood up and approached. "This one does not believe he has introduced himself. Khajiits name is J'Saga-Jo. I am here to take you up on your offer. J'Sagas partners in adventuring should arrive soon. What about the first one to approach the twins? The man? How is he faring?", asked the Khajiit. "Hello J'saga-Jo. I am Burag Uk-Shuk. It is nice to become acquanted with you. Brayan should be up soon. Stay here and tell the twins what's going on. I need to speak to the wizard nearby.", replied Burag as he walked out the door.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan woke up at 8 dressed and went to check out the city he saw Burag leave the inn and caught up to him "where are we headed my friend".

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"Falions. He said he would study the sample more in depth. Come on!", said burag as he quickly jogged to the wizards house. When he knocked on the door no one answered. When he opened the door there was nobody at all. He noticed a note on the bed saying,

"Dear target,

Hello there! We'd just like to let you know that you're friend was getting a bit too inquisitive about us, so we kidnapped him and his foster daughter. If you do not turn yourself in to your old stronghold by the end of the week then they die!

love, the Morag Tong

P.S.- Don't try to barter with us.

P.P.S.- Unless you have sweetrolls.

P.P.P.S.- Nevermind, do not barter."

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
"I believe we should head over to Riften. That way we'll be closer if we need to investigate my tribe sold stronghold. C'mon!", said Burag as he ran back into the inn. The twins were there this time. Brayan quickly bit them and brought them outside with a small explanation. They all then shifted and ran off towards the city of the thieves guild.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan told everyone to stop outside of riften its too risky endangering Innocent people with our problems i said.they made a small fire while Brayan and Burag go into the city.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts