Skyrim's People (FreeForm RolePlay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
Hey People of Skyrim! This is a FreeForm Roleplay, meaning there is no set storyline. Do what you want! but remember to be considerate of other players. (your character may be inconsiderate of other characters though) Make your character here:OOC - Skyrim's People (Free Form RolePlay) | Skyrim Forums

Remember to have fun! What are you waiting for? Get out there and become one of Skyrim's People!

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
Dras silently crept through the forests south of Riverwood, on the prowl for 1 more elk. He looked around, and found a decently tall tree, which he climbed. As he gazed from his perch, he spotted a huge elk! "Wow!" Dras thought, "Gotta make this shot perfect..." He drew his hunting bow, which he affectionately called Elk-Dropper, and readied an iron arrow. He focused, calming himself, concentrating on only the elk, and took the shot. The arrow hit the elk's right shoulder, and he dropped. Dras climbed down, and began walking toward his prize.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
Asgar walked down the path leading away from Whiterun to Riverwood.Suddenly a wolf jumped out the brush forcing Asgar to draw his sword and slash in one fluid movement.Luckily he had been practicing that exact tactic.Needless to say the wolf fell before he could even nip Asgar.He kept walking,mumbling to himself "Dumb animal."

Davos woke up in the forest. His head felt like it was going to explode, and when he searched around he found some empty bottles of mead. That explains, thought Davos. He picked up his warhammer, which he had apparently laid beside him and started searching for a road. He wanted to get back to some town.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
As Dras walked toward the elk, he saw a redguard walking toward riverwood. "Hello there, Redguard! What are you doing, walking in the middle of the night?" Dras wondered who this Redguard could be, a valuable ally? A true friend? His killler? He couldnt possibly know until he met him.

Star Gazer

Seven sat up, high in the treetops, with his back against the stalk of the tree, and his legs resting on the leafy branches of the tree. He could see everything from where he put himself. Beautiful view. Said Simon, Seven's imaginary caterpillar. "Sure is." Seven replied, watching a man shoot a deer. A wolf jumped out and attacked a man, but was slaughtered only moments later. The man who killed the wolf and the hunter met up. Seven was too high up in the tree to hear what they were saying, but they were obviously getting themselves acquainted. Seven placed Simon on a leaf, and watched as the hungry caterpillar ate to his heart's content.

Sweetroll Knife

The light of the fire illuminated a small clearing; a tent and chest near. It would've looked entirely normal if it were not for the trail of bloody specks glistening, and the odd disturbed look of the tent. A single shadow splayed out from the flames- a shadow with a tail, swaying to and fro. He sat by the fire, sweeping over a long blade with a ragged cloth, sharp eyes looking over it with a shrewd smile. Sharp eyes peered around into the dark in the gaps of the trees- hissing slightly, alert. It was only the sounds of hunters. Voices came in echoed swathes, broken by the leaves, towards the clearing- but the figure returned to his weaponry, seemingly unworried for the moment.

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar turned to see an Imperial man with a bow on his back.Asgar sized him up to be in his twentys and speedy.After sizing him up he quickly replied "Im on my way to Riverwood,where are you going if i may ask?"

Davos stumbled into Riverwood. "Hey... I know this place! What was it's name again... Creek, no. That's wrong. Oh right, Riverwood!" He noticed he was talking aloud because of the strange looks people gave him. He blushed, and apologised.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
"Well, I was heading to Riverwood as well. Albeit alone. You look like you could use some mead. I'll buy." Dras offered. He knew this redguard would be an indespensable ally and friend.

Sal the dragontamer

Asagr usually didnt drink,but decided tro agree anyway "That sounds good now that you mention it and I havent had anyone buy me anything in a while so i shall take you up on that offer!".Asgar said the last with a smile on his face.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
As the two walked toward Riverwood, Dras had a few questions. "I have a few questions if you don't mind answering. I've only just realized that i don't know your name. Mine's Dras Boweaver. I like to hunt. I'm not much of an adventurer, unless you count the occasional delve into an animal infested cave an adventure. So what do you do?" Dras asked very curiously.

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan walked out off the cave he slept in and stretched. it was around 5 he doesn't like to sleep too late he then started off. on the way too falkraeth he heard there was a beast of the night there and hoped he could find someone to join his pack.

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar looked at Boweaver and decided he was trustworthy,but he still wouldnt tell Dras everything."My name is Asgar Ironsword.I'm more or less a vigilante helping where i can when i can.I like other people that I can trust and I hope I can trust you because i dont like backstabbers.".Asgar said,making a point to tap his sword and shield on his back.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
"Don't worry Asgar, i hate backstabbers as well." Dras said as they walked into Riverwood. He saw a drunk man stumbilng around, and decided it was best to leave him alone. they walked into the Sleeping Giant and sat down. Dras called a waitress over. "What can i get you?" she asked. "Some wine for me, and Asgar here knows what he wants. Let him tell you." Dras answered, looking at Asgar.

buckdog3

Moonborn
nothing he found nothing in falkraeth just some mad wolf mumbling about hircine he grew tired of this but he had to do it so he set for whiterun to change whoever be willing..

P.S i know i dont put much about my travels but it will change soon i promise

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar looks at the waiter and thinks for a minute."I will have some ale thank you.".He looked at Dras while the waiter walked away and asked him "So where you headed my friend?"

buckdog3

Moonborn
Brayan left falkraeth and started north east. he was walking fairly close to riverwood but kept going so he would reach Whiterun by tomorrow.He got tired of this human form so he shifted there was little to no pain by this point his wolf was at least 6'1 very big for his kind its color midnight black with golden eyes.His eyes better his muscles stronger everything was enhanced he picked up his gear in his mouth and ran.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
Dras took a sip of his wine, and answered. "I don't know, friend. Might head to Solitude, join the Legion, or Whiterun, to get a job hunting for the Jarl." Dras said casually. He wondered if Asgar fancied soldiering, so he could have at least one man he knew in his squadron.

lbrasz44

A Breton walks into the inn and orders some food before settling at one of the tables. " Finally some time to actually write about my findings." mutters the Breton. It wasn't too long ago that the man was in Bleak Falls Barrow, on work that was assigned from the college spending hours looking for books or... anything really. The Mage was grateful for some peace at the inn after having to deal with some bandits and some rather supernatural occurances.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts