SkyrimForums Minecraft Server!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well let me know. I'll try to log in a bit tomorrow when I have some free time. As long as when I die horribly I go back to my house, I should be ok ;)

JoS

Oh nice. I've got a long way to go to get into the server but shouldn't take too long to get to 50 posts. Any theme on the server?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
There hadn't been a theme. I'm not sure if Seth has added any stuff to it to theme it out though. It was pretty much a free for all ;)

blade30p

Pm sent, working on building post count as I only joined this amazingly warm, friendly forum the other day :oops:

Sent from My Omega powered beast, using Xparent ICS

Oh cool, minecraft server for forum members only? Haha it's funny that I stumble upon this post, as I am playing minecraft on my Xbox right now :p

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Is this still going on? I love Minecraft and I love Skyrim, so when I saw this I just kind of stood ther ein shock for ten minutes. If you're still downloading mods, I suggest Skyrimcraft, though I don't know if it works for servers.

Seth

The Skrimmer
I haven't read this thread in awhile :oops: I thought people lost interest so I stopped paying for the server. It didn't really pick up like I thought it would.

I might bring it back online if enough people show interest. :)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
A million? Five? An amount in between the two? I have to go, so this probably won't turn into a conversation about my first character from Morrowinds name.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I just got minecraft, and I was looking for some new servers when I found this on the forums. If it's still open could I join?

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Gandalf demands this server.
Potato powers activate!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts