SkyrimForums Minecraft Server!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I go on every now and then, but I never really see anybody on. LOL But I would looove to be able to play on there with yous guys. I'm gonna promote this shiz like a boss! :p

Seth

The Skrimmer
Ok, over the next few days I'm going to work on installing those mods. I have been delaying it cause it looks rather complicated but I'll give it ago. :p

Ok, over the next few days I'm going to work on installing those mods. I have been delaying it cause it looks rather complicated but I'll give it ago. :p
Ooooooo What mods are you installing? o_O

Seth

The Skrimmer
Also, Do you think would be better switching to survival soon? I had a feeling people would get bored of creative after awhile.

Also, Do you think would be better switching to survival soon? I had a feeling people would get bored of creative after awhile.
Maybe, it doesn't matter much to me, but I did have an orgasm that one time we were running around under ground in survival mode :p

Seth

The Skrimmer
Can't remember the name of the mods but there's one that allows people to claim land so other people cant build or destroy on your land.. Which would be ideal for survival mode because you can make private chests and lock doors so that people cant enter your house..ect without you unlocking the door. Faction mod aswell that I was looking at so you can have faction HQ's which only faction members would be allowed to enter.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'll have to brush up on the game mechanics if I'm going to survive :) Also, my classes have started so I'd not had a ton of time.

What happens to stuff we've made if we switch modes? Are we starting over?

I'll have to brush up on the game mechanics if I'm going to survive :) Also, my classes have started so I'd not had a ton of time.

What happens to stuff we've made if we switch modes? Are we starting over?
The buildings and everything will stay. You just wont be able to have infinite supplies and the monsters can kill you. But we got your back Rayven :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
You respawn in your house? Without whatever you were carrying? Just trying to figure out a plan of action if I do manage to scrape together some time.

Also, will I starve to death if I'm not logged in?

No you wont starve to death while you aren't logged in. :D You will respawn at the spawn point of the world unless you have used a bed; in which case you respawn at that bed.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I put a bed in my house. If we keep our stuff, I guess I'd end up there. I put a cake on the floor too because I wasn't sure if I'd be starving all the time ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts