SkyrimForums Minecraft Server!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seth

The Skrimmer
mainbanner.jpg
Skyrim Forums Minecraft Server!
This is our very own Private skyrim forums minecraft server for forum members only.​
The server is in creation mode so you have unlimited supplies, So it's just for fun to create whatever you like.​
Please read the server rules before PM'ing either Seth or The_Deadliest_Troll.​
Server Rules
1. You must be a regular forum member here at skyrimforum.com.​
2. You must have a post count of at-least 50 unless you can get either me or Troll to vouch for you. This is just so we know you can be trusted on the server.​
3. Respect other peoples creations on the server, No griefing! ( Basically don't ruin other peoples stuff )​
4. Obviously no harassing people, racism ..ect.​
5. If you are given the server I.P address please DO NOT give it out to anyone else.​
6. The_Deadliest_Troll is the moderator and he will "punish" you. :p
Contact Seth or Troll for the server I.P address if you qualify :)
If the server is offline send me a PM on here to let me know and I'll put it on.
Show your support with our signature banner :D
smallmcbanner768.jpg

Hey Seth, I have a few ideas! :eek:
  1. We should get a nifty sig banner for all the participants in the server, to unite us or something! I don't know how to make one though hehe :p
  2. Maybe we can put more info about the server here? Rules or some shenanigains ;)
  3. I'm thinking we should have a post limit for joining. Nothing crazy, just like 50 posts or something. That way we can keep people from just creating forum accounts just to grief us and other lame stuff :D
  4. I should be able to cock-slap people who break the rules.

Seth

The Skrimmer
Good ideas :). I'll make banner later, And I'll re-do topic post with rules..ect. You are server mod so you will be able to "cock-slap" people lol :D

Good ideas :). I'll make banner later, And I'll re-do topic post with rules..ect. You are server mod so you will be able to "cock-slap" people lol :D
Just don't blame me if they end up dead :p Hehehe

I like the idea but if I can only join when I have posted 50 I'll have a bit of waiting to do :sadface:
;) I can vouch for this guy! :p I dunno if it even needs to be 50. Just some number or amount of activity on the forum to prove that we arent just dealing with a troll. See you've been a forum member and I've seen you around (and we are PS3 buddies) so I personally would trust ya :D

stagnant94

do you do community builds and contests and stuff, also is it a very hardcore creative because i'm not that good at building, I'm decent though

do you do community builds and contests and stuff, also is it a very hardcore creative because i'm not that good at building, I'm decent though
We haven't thought much about that kind of stuff. We're just getting this thing off the ground. We wont really be getting competitive though. I figure this is just more of an outlet for us to get together in minecraft, build some things, have fun, and strengthen the community. I'm sure we'd welcome you with open arms :D

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
How could I rely on somebody who is admittedly a Troll to vouch for me?

:p

Seriously, sorry to hijack the thread, could someone explain Minecraft in a few sentences? I look at screenshots and just see Lego land. What is it that makes this game so appealing? (Never actually tried it)

stagnant94

How could I rely on somebody who is admittedly a Troll to vouch for me?

:p

Seriously, sorry to hijack the thread, could someone explain Minecraft in a few sentences? I look at screenshots and just see Lego land. What is it that makes this game so appealing? (Never actually tried it)
its one of those games which is almost impossible to describe without making it sound bad. but its amazing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts