1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Skyrim won't load!!!!! help

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by boomman24, Feb 17, 2012.

1. boomman24

boomman24 New Member

my skyrim won't load from title screen to my game.
  2. Razer

Razer New Member

Happened to me once. Loading from a past save file helps. Don't select 'continue' from main screen, select load and load a past save file, as simple as that.
    IF you badly want your 'corrupted' save file, start a new game and just as you reach the race selection menu, load your save file. [This didn't work for me though]
  3. boomman24

boomman24 New Member

thank you:)
    ill try
  4. Razer

Razer New Member

Just happy to help :D