Xbox 360 Skyrim with everything on it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I've been away from these forums for a while and taken a big step back from skyrim, so I'm just wondering if there has been any news of a full Skyrim release - as in, a game package that comes with Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the Dragonborn content already on it? Kind of like how Resident Evil 5 Gold edition had all of the DLC stuff on it already.

I do have an xbox 360 tucked away in the loft, but I only have the PS3 disk of Skyrim, and with all the DLCs that PS3 users have been missing out on, i'm considering getting the 360 version, and thought it would be convenient if I could just buy the whole lot at once without faffing around with downloads?

Any advice would be appreciated, cheers.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Well there should come out a Game of The Year (GoTY) Edition like with Morrowind and Oblivion.
They are going to have all the Expansion ans stuff. But it will probobly take a while for it to come out as of they have not really said that Dragonborn is there last expansion (YAY). Maybe next autumn maybe?

sticky runes

So there'll likely be more DLCs? I might as well sit on it a bit longer and see if they make any progress with the PS3 versions. Think I'll give myself a deadline before I dump it for the 360 version. Thanks for the info!

PS3 will be getting Dragonborn early next year at least. Who knows, if they were able to make Dragonborn compatable, perhaps they will be able to do the same with Dawnguard and Hearthfire (Hoping >.<)

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
They Said that after finishing with DragonBorn, they will start porting the two other DLC's

Godzillaman 08

Well there should come out a Game of The Year (GoTY) Edition like with Morrowind and Oblivion.
They are going to have all the Expansion ans stuff. But it will probobly take a while for it to come out as of they have not really said that Dragonborn is there last expansion (YAY). Maybe next autumn maybe?
I don't think Dragonborn is the last DLC, We still need the return of Alduin baby! lol

tobias_b

I've heard a few rumors of domains being bought. I dont want to spoil it for everyone if you haven't heard of them.

How do you get a spoiler tag up? This forum software isn't the most clear lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts