• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Hey guys. Ive always hated witches. Even good ones. Expecialy Haggravens. There not really cheery fellows either. So I made a Class to Rape them...Not literialy of course!( Who would want to fluff a Damn Witch?) Now in lore, Witch Hunters dont just hunt Witches but all illegal magic users (A la Witches,Vampires, Necromancers exct) Basicily there Magic Bounty Hunters. There the Boba fetts of Skyrim. And witches use magic right? So counter that with Magic ressist, Something Bretons start with. Lord stone and Agent of mara blessing adds to that.

Primary Skills: Archery, Conjuration, Sneak
Weapon: Bound Bow or Enchanted Bow and Necromancy
Enchants: Paralyze, Drain Magika, Magic Ressist.
Standing Stone:Lover then Lord
Must have Perks: Quiet Casting, Overdraw 5/5, Eagle eye, Mystic Binding (If using Bound bow), Adept Conjuration, Twin Souls, Deadly aim, Backstab(Just in case)

How to go about plops: I personaly Go breton for magic ressist. I Use the bound bow so i dont have to Worry about arrows. First i make some bodies. Then i raise some minions so i can cast my bow and sit back and snipe :D.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Hey guys. Ive always hated witches. Even good ones. Expecialy Haggravens. There not really cheery fellows either. So I made a Class to Rape them...Not literialy of course!( Who would want to fluff a Damn Witch?).

o_O It could be the other way around lol... *watches a witch tie poor fever up...* >.> we should know how happens next... lil ole fever is going have some baby witches pretty soon. too bad she'll be asking for child support tho :/ LMAO!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
o_O It could be the other way around lol... *watches a witch tie poor fever up...* >.> we should know how happens next... lil ole fever is going have some baby witches pretty soon. too bad she'll be asking for child support tho :/ LMAO!
*Witch ties me up* "If i wasnt tied up id...Damn it. fine just not to hard :/"

Suleku

The Grey Knight
*Witch ties me up* "If i wasnt tied up id...Damn it. fine just not to hard :/"

on the serious side.. I think it'd be a nice build just make sure you spec alot... I mean ALOTTT of mp... or else your going get wasted by harder stuff o_O;. Honestly tho as for me, I like to get up close to the witches Boom Boom with a dagger to the heart and they're dead :)

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
on the serious side.. I think it'd be a nice build just make sure you spec alot... I mean ALOTTT of mp... or else your going get wasted by harder stuff o_O;. Honestly tho as for me, I like to get up close to the witches Boom Boom with a dagger to the heart and they're dead :)
Your probably right thnx :D

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
This is pretty close to my arcane archer build, and looks solid, just a question though, why necromancy? I see how it works for the build, but from a roleplay point of view it seems like it kind of clashes. Personally I ran breton, and made an immediate run for the fort(can't remember the name) with the bound bow spell tome, then used it until I got the nightingale bow because it was just too epic to not use.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I would think that 1H would play in this, as there might be more than one, and you only shoot one arrow at a time. I agree that necromancy is kind of a clash. Mages use them to attack you, why would you use them when you are hunting the illegal magic users?

Besides, there are a lot of 1H swords, and there is also Bound Sword, that can do some damage in the right hands. Yeah, that would then add additional perks to spend. Also, LA/HA/Robes + __Flesh for protection?

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Okay So i personally choose Zombies for destractions. There good destractions to keep them off your ass while you snipe. Your free to choose atronarchs or even a follower! Its really your choice. With one handed In the build part of the post, I should have put "Primary Skills". Your probably ganna need a backup weapon. You have Conjuration so cast a bound bow. Oh and to clear it up you can find the bound bow at Fort Amol Prison in a bucket under a lanturn!

AS88

Staff member
Bound Bow, Bound Sword, Robes/Light Armour, Runes, Turn Undead

Mystic Binding, Mage Armour, Apprentice Destruction, Adept/Expert Restoration

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#278008

Playing this build on Expert is one of the most fun and rewarding builds I've ever played, hands down. Harness the powers of Conjuration while resisting the urge to call forth creatures from Oblivion or raising the dead, and have a grasp of almost all of the magic schools to your advantage. If you find yourself dying, use a follower. Light Armour + Alteration, or Alteration with Mage Armour works a treat if your Bound Bow is doing enough damage for you to rarely get hit :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts