Skyrim wins game of the year 2011

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
At the Spike Video Game Awards, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim unsurprisingly wins game of the year for 2011 as well as the best RPG. Bethesda studios wins studio of the year.

Let’s give a huge congratulations to Bethesda for creating such an amazing game.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
Good job Bethsda for your hard work :D

Dzylon

Skyrim obviously should have won first, but I would have put Skyward Sword in second place rather than third. I actually did enjoy SS more than Skyrim for the forty hours I played it, but considering Skyrim is a several hundred hour game, it is still marginally better than Zelda.

One Person

Clay 101
I FIRST SAW SKYRIM WINNING GAME OF THE YEAR IN MY XBOX 360 MAGAZINE!

Stone

Retired Moderator
At the Spike Video Game Awards, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim unsurprisingly wins game of the year for 2011 as well as the best RPG. Bethesda studios wins studio of the year.

Let’s give a huge congratulations to Bethesda for creating such an amazing game.
I saw this on twitter. Not surprising as you said. :p

Aliana

Wow, the game came out just a month ago and it's already won best game of the year and best RPG o_o Congrats Bethesda!

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
amazing very well deserved!!! :D , tough i played very little of skyrim i love it!!!, i hope i can go back to skyrim world after my exams :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts