Spoiler Skyrim Werewolf Gameplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
It is so difficult to not watch this. I want to be surprised by what happens. Must. Not. Falter!

Cole

Mythik
True, it is always fun the first time you see a new finisher though, and as a werewolf, they are sure to be something to laugh at out of how awesome it is.

Flamingtaco

I personally can't wait to see how vampirism works, hopefully not like oblivion, altough there was areally good mod that had a creepy scripted dream sequence and really awesome powers. if its like that mod then I'll have to go team edward

Cole

Mythik
The vampire ages caught my eye, having different ranks of vampire with different skills and abilities is awesome. If Bethesda doesn't do something like what this mod offers, I'm sure the mod will be there to do it eventually. =]

Flamingtaco

The one I:m talking about is LTDs mod. It used blood as a sort of xp/ stamina bar. You could bite npcs if you sneak up on them to get more blood. Running out of it would cause you to become weak. Once you level up your blood amount by drinking more you can choose from various powers. Some of those included teleportation, ethereal form, turning into a wolf or a swarm of bats. Aslo you could show/hide fangs to go incognito and you had a separate bounty as a vamprire, plus guards attack on site and dispostion is lowered.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
That sounds awesome. Could you please put a link in here, if you have one? I have to check that out.

Cole

Mythik
There are so many awesome things about these mods, I hope at least a few of the big things that were very popular are implemented in some form or another.

Cole

Mythik
That was quick for them to do that, very fast. I'm sure it's still out there though, it was only about 2 mins long. Sorry you missed it though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts