Spoiler Skyrim Werewolf Gameplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member

Looks pretty amazing! I'm assuming it will be down soon so watch it while it lasts!

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Yeah missed the vid as well >_>

So you can play as werewolf then, aye?

Cole

Mythik
Is there an animation that goes with that? How do you get it and what are the bonuses from it?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously! If you saw the video you turn into an actual werewolf and move like one as well as jump like one o_O

Cole

Mythik
I didn't get to see it lol. Wanted to, but missed it by barely a few hours. Do you know the bonuses that come with being a werewolf?

Cole

Mythik
It would be cool if they had a + damage advantage to vampires, or something. Or a special mod to make vampires sparkle xD

Tusck

I only watched it once, but I thought the actually transformation process was pretty amazing. Then of course the animation of eating people to regain hp is awesome. Overall great gameplay footage, for those that saw it.

Cole

Mythik
Oh that sounds sick! It's so hard not to just search for that footage, but I want to save it for when I play. Must. Resist! Dx
lol

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Nah, didn't find anything. They've probably taken all the videos down already. What I've found was some silly compilations of pictures and text from people who are hungy to do anything just to get a few views.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts