• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twixtergames

Hello I have recently started uploading Skyrim videos to my youtube channel! I would greatly appreciate If you guys/girls could check my channel/video out!
/channel/UCLzfw7btNTKMkXWoLBc11sw Channel!

/watch?v=l_2GjhyDwmk Video!

PS. Add youtube before the thing!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
:/
There's enough Advertisements on the sides on the website. Whatever though. :p

Vegito123

I have seen some of the videos and they look good, and will be nice for new people who are just starting to get used to the game and may watch them for ideas on what to do. They work well and, look good as well which is nice to see and will have a look at some more later on maybe tonight or in the weekend. Keep doing more videos, they are nice to watch and spend time on you tube when not doing anything or just want to relax and see some Skyrium videos of someone playing the game.

Jybrael

Nice Awesome videos there mate. I wish I could make videos like those ahahah and have some fun but I am not really that good on the technical side of things.

Dandapatra

It's a cool channel! I've watched several videos and just want to know, do you play any other games? These are pretty good! I'd love to see you play MGS: Rising.

Jxhn

You are the owner of a pretty cool channel haha! I like the videos you linked here, and I will give you a follow once I log onto my Youtube. These videos are extremely informative for new Skyrim players and you do a good job in making me want to play Skyrim tonight.

PurpleGuardian

Nice share guys! I always love me some humorous Skyrim videos lol, especially when the game glitches out. The Elder Scrolls has the best glitches ever, hands down.

rz3300

Thanks for sharing that. Watching the glitches is a little frustrating, in a weirdly good way, if that makes sense. I will make sure to watch some more when I get the chance. I can think of a couple good ones that I would have been able to throw up on a video, but I never really thought of it.

skyrrimepi

Hello I have recently started uploading Skyrim videos to my youtube channel! I would greatly appreciate If you guys/girls could check my channel/video out!
/channel/UCLzfw7btNTKMkXWoLBc11sw Channel!

/watch?v=l_2GjhyDwmk Video!

PS. Add youtube before the thing!
Thank you very much for the link. You gave started a wonderful channel. I have watched several videos and they are awesome.

Latest posts