• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AhellHound

Well, my original account, AhellHound, had a wrong age. I made the account in 2009 and I made myself a 31 year-old YouTuber. Then, during November, I was offered Google AdSense and I was able to gain revenue for my Videos. This was a huge deal to me. Then, Google asked me for my Tax info after I hit $10 in my AdSense Account. This is because if i reach $600 in my account in a calendar year, the IRS will send me a 10-99 form. So it asked me for my Social Security Number. Then I knew i was screwed. So I deleted my account and made a new account, exHellHound.
I uploaded all my old videos in the same format, 720p.

So, if you dont mind, check out my channel please as I would love to get back to my original 51 subscribers and 13,000 total views. now it doesn't seem alot of subscribers or total views, but like other YouTubers, I spent a ton of time since about a year ago building up the subscribers and views. And because I entered the wrong Age when I was 12, I have to start from Square One.

I have many Skyrim Tutorials for Quest and Misc. Topics.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/exHellHound/featured

Thank You,
AhellHound

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts