• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Awia

Dragon Invasion
A tribute game to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

DESCRIPTION:
Dragons are invading Skyrim, and you as dragonborn are the only person who are able to save the land.
You are protecting the innocent helpless villagers, and if you let the dragons get past you, many will die. Once you have killed a dragon their soul will be absorbed into yours and you will be able to focus it into a powerful dragonshout. You have to do your best and get the best equipment and skills anyone can get.
But you can do it because you are dragonborn...
DOVAHKIIN!

I have made this game, because I am a great fan of the fantastic franchise I think The Elder Scroll is. I wanted to make a small minigame that could kill some of the time before the release of Skyrim. I'm not just trying to advertise for the game, it is simply just to spread more skyrim loooooove with my fellow Elder scrolls fans

If you want to, take a screenshot of your highscore, write your "name" on the pic, and post it here, that way we can start a little competition and se who gets the highest score until 11.11.11 (no cheating I will be able to se all scores made)

CONTROLS:
Move your Character: left and right keys
Shot Arrows: x-key
Use melee attack (when bought): c-key
Charge dragonshout with your dragonsouls: hold down z-key
Fire dragonshout: let go of z-key.
Pause game: Esc-key

PLAY GAME HERE
http://www.netik.dk/build/WebPlayer.html

CREDIT:
Game created by Awia
Music by Digital Shaper - http://www.youtube.com/user/DigitalShaper
Website created by Mathias Löve

Special thanks to Bethesda Game Studios for making such a fantastic, immersive game series

FUTURE UPDATES:
Better models for dragons
Animations
Improved Sound.
Tutorial.

Travis

Nice work. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the post. Looks like you made it yourself, that's very cool.

Awia

Thanks guys!! :) I'm glad you liked this, I just thought I would share so the last hours before the release would be a bit easier :D

Travis

Thanks guys!! :) I'm glad you liked this, I just thought I would share so the last hours before the release would be a bit easier :D
Can you believe today is the day... it seems like yesterday that I set a countdown timer on my desktop for tonight at midnight. That was 6 months ago, lol!

Timm

AKA IRISH STACKS
I know I woke up today at 11 and raced to check my countdown timer, I couldn't wait to see 0 days :) over joyed

Awia

Yea! I still remember the morning I woke up and checked the official forums and saw the teaser trailer, I don't know why but it was just an incredible moment :D and now here we are!!

Travis

I know I woke up today at 11 and raced to check my countdown timer, I couldn't wait to see 0 days :) over joyed
LOL! Same here, but I went to bed a little late last night, and saw my countdown timer at 0:23:43:and some seconds, and just had to smile :D Welcome Skyrim, welcome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts