• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Naris:

Viserys.jpg

He was all I could see through the entire scene.

Is this going to be a recurring character in the story, or was it just a one-off?

Neriad13

Premium Member
The whole sniveling coward thing powerfully reminded me of Viserys Targaryen. :D

Is he from 'Game of Thrones?' I'm kind of ashamed to say that I've never actually watched that. :oops:

Neriad13

Premium Member
Yup! It's phenomenal, you should watch it!

So I've heard! But I just don't watch TV. I think the last time I ever sat down and watched a show that wasn't on Netflix was two weeks ago. Some day! *clenches fist*

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
So I've heard! But I just don't watch TV. I think the last time I ever sat down and watched a show that wasn't on Netflix was two weeks ago. Some day! *clenches fist*
I'm right there with you. I haven't had cable in two years. The very few shows I do watch, I watch online. Game of Thrones is, obviously, worthy of being one of them!

WERS986

That was great. I hope they make a movie set in TES universe. I'd like to see that one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts