Skyrim "Teen" Mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

gabrielpf3

Hi, and thanks for all =D

Well, I was using that mod because of my mom don't let me play Skyrim with blood...
But I speak with she, and now she let's me play, so, I really will be very happy if you post a download with the original blood, for me play =P
I can't just download all the game again, so please give me a link to download the default blood effects.

Obs.: Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian =/

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
LOL I thought this was to add Teens to Skyrim. I was going to say, we adding Jail bait to skyrim now... I've been in the dark sections of the forums too long. XD

Godzillaman 08

LOL I thought this was to add Teens to Skyrim. I was going to say, we adding Jail bait to skyrim now... I've been in the dark sections of the forums too long. XD
If that was the case, then all of the Stormcloaks would be replaced with rebellious teens and the Empire would all be grumpy old people XD

Wolfen McGunz

I serve the Light with a swift blade of justice!
This was a good idea for those who have kids or younger siblings. There's no way I'd let my daughter or my nephew play this... until now! Very unique and great idea!

Jeffrey223

So... It's me again and I just wanted to ask you this quick question. So if I buy skyrim on steam can I still download this mod or can I download steam only mods? If I can then i will most likely get skyrim.

I must be the only guy who is over 16( I am 18) who plays this because I legitimately don't like blood in games.
Maybe for some people graphic violence adds something, but it just makes me sick, and not in the bigot kind of way, as in it actually makes me feel ill, and I can't stomach it. Maybe I'm a bit of a wuss for this, but that's just how I am. I try to watch videos of people playing Surgeon simulator and it just makes me go mad. I honestly wish more games would have an option for blood and gore. Both for people who have protective parents, and for people who just can't take it.
So yeah,
thanks a ton for this mod. I wanted to play Skyrim for awhile as a few people I know love it.

I must be the only guy who is over 16( I am 18) who plays this because I legitimately don't like blood in games.
Maybe for some people graphic violence adds something, but it just makes me sick, and not in the bigot kind of way, as in it actually makes me feel ill, and I can't stomach it. Maybe I'm a bit of a wuss for this, but that's just how I am. I try to watch videos of people playing Surgeon simulator and it just makes me go mad. I honestly wish more games would have an option for blood and gore. Both for people who have protective parents, and for people who just can't take it.
So yeah,
thanks a ton for this mod. I wanted to play Skyrim for awhile as a few people I know love it.
Let's hope there's never a draft....war wouldn't suit you hehe ;)

iceburg333

Hey I just stumbled upon this page randomly and wanted to say I like what you're doing. There are plenty of mods that make Skyrim more M rated, or rated worse than that, so it's nice to see people making mods that reduce it's rating! I've created a number of mods that seem to work at addressing the same issue, from different angles. When I saw this mod I thought it might be helpful to list some of my mods here so that if people like your mod and are looking for similar mods they can check them out:
Skyrim Modesty Mod
Namira for Good Guys
Boethiah for Good Guys
Clothe Dead NPCS

I'll also share your mod on my facebook page. :D
Keep up the good work!
Iceburg

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I would actually play this, because even though I'm almost 20; I'm still in the Mindset of a Teenager, could be very interesting!
Kudos to you, and Good Luck with your Project!

Meepic

Excuse me but is there like a video I could watch? I want to convince my parents about this game. Thanks!

Meepic

Np I really hope that this mod turns out very well! Keep up the good work. Also could u add a video about the mod and what would be diff in skyrim after u finish the mod?

Meepic

Hey I thinks it's this mod that aloud my parents to get me this game! I. Really appreciate this!

FusRoDah18

I'm one of those people with the overprotective parents and until this mod is done I can't get skyrim. So can you at least estimate when it'll be done? Sorry( for future reference, I am quite impatient so sorry in advance).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts