Skyrim "Teen" Mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
There are some non-M rated games that don't suck, look at Rayman Origins for an example, the best platformer that doesn't have Mario on the title.
Anyway, 80% of good games are M rated, only a few good games are left for young gamers with overprotective parents.

Pretty much.

Anyway, I do like what you're doing. While it isn't necessary for someone like me (or other 14+ year olds) it should be helpful for parents that would like for their kids to be able to play the game, but are afraid it would be too mature.

I wish more games had the option to turn off graphic content, like Treyarch's CoD games do.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
It is not a game breaker. It's out there for anyone who wants it and I do not use it myself. The mod is what it is and is meant to be nothing else so I am tired of people criticizing about how 'incomplete' it is.
I'm really trying not to rage at you right now but because of that GIF you had then deleted, I am now marking you as a troll on my list. You seriously came to this thread just to critisize about how much you don't want it? I've recieved a lot of feedback about how teens can now play skyrim because of their overprotective parents. And I'm sure you'd be happy to see this mod if you were in their place.

Good day, sir.

I think I've delivered my message nicely.

fyeah.jpg

Don't worry about him. He wanted sex to be added in the game.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
It is not a game breaker. It's out there for anyone who wants it and I do not use it myself. The mod is what it is and is meant to be nothing else so I am tired of people criticizing about how 'incomplete' it is.
I'm really trying not to rage at you right now but because of that GIF you had then deleted, I am now marking you as a troll on my list. You seriously came to this thread just to critisize about how much you don't want it? I've recieved a lot of feedback about how teens can now play skyrim because of their overprotective parents. And I'm sure you'd be happy to see this mod if you were in their place.

Good day, sir.

I think I've delivered my message nicely.

I'm sorry to hear that I've placed myself on your "troll" list by speaking the truth. It most certainly pleases me to see that their are overly protective parents out there who doesn't want their children playing games like Skyrim. I can respect that. It tells me that their parents out there that truly cares for the well-being of their children. They should respect their parents wishes and find other games to play that fits into their standards.

You can alter this game as much as you want, but at the end this game exhibits adult content that cannot be altered because it is scripted. This game was rated M for a reason.

Don't worry about him. He wanted sex to be added in the game.

I can murder innocent people, buy booze, steal, assassinate royals, but when I get married I don't have the option to make love to my wife. What is wrong with that picture? Why is sex so discourage? Why is violence so thrilling to so many people? Is our culture that messed up?

Suleku

The Grey Knight
uh Raijin... She can do whatever the heck she wants to do ingame... if she wants to try to design for a mod in order to make skyrim more kid friendly.. No Harm in that. Wanna know the Best part....? No one is forced to download it either. Seriously I don't understand why you gotta be such an azz in her thread man

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
uh Raijin... She can do whatever the heck she wants to do ingame... if she wants to try to design for a mod in order to make skyrim more kid friendly.. No Harm in that. Wanna know the Best part....? No one is forced to download it either. Seriously I don't understand why you gotta be such an azz in her thread man

I agree with you. She can do whatever she wants to do with her game. I don't think I've ever tried to prevent her from doing exactly that. While she has the right to make this mod I have the right to disagree with the idea. I'm just exercising my freedom of speech (in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution) and expression. If that is what makes a person to be an ass then I guess I am an ass (ass, not azz).

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Raijin is a great guy, and I respect him, but don't even bother arguing about mature content in Skyrim.

Trosan

Does this mod remove the ability to join the Dark Brotherhood? If so, I might be able to convince my dad to let me play Skyrim.

Also, there are a lot of fun games not rated M. Just not very many FPS games. There are, for example, Baldur's Gate, Minecraft, Legend of Zelda Series, Mario Series. Morrowind isn't rated M either, and it's considered by a lot of people to be the best Elder Scrolls game.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Does this mod remove the ability to join the Dark Brotherhood? If so, I might be able to convince my dad to let me play Skyrim.

Also, there are a lot of fun games not rated M. Just not very many FPS games. There are, for example, Baldur's Gate, Minecraft, Legend of Zelda Series, Mario Series. Morrowind isn't rated M either, and it's considered by a lot of people to be the best Elder Scrolls game.

The Gives you Choices, you don't need to join the dark brotherhood, the game allows you to DESTROY the dark brotherhood, you can search in google about how to destroy it, but this mod only removes stuff you are forced to do but it does not remove optional stuff (Like joining the Dark Brotherhood). So you can tell your dad that the mods doesn't stop you from joining it because it wants to let you destroy it, but not joining the Dark Brotherhood will make Skyrim lose some of it's Value since The Dark Brotherhood gives you access to good sneak armor and the best dagger in the game and has some fun quests, but if you get Dawngaurd DLC you can fancy yourself a Dragon Dagger, and that DLC also lets you destroy a Vampire Clan (but like the Dark Brotherhood you can join it)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
He could let his dad watch as he killed every last one of them.

En Fuego

Have the decapitations and finishers been removed yet? I am trying to convince my parents to let me get the game and this is a huge concern. I appreciate your work!

EDIT:
Also are the sexual references removed?

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Does your dad let you watch PG13 movies? If he does the game with the modification would be rated a lower PG13.
Some PG13 movies even have worse. Even though it may be different when you are actually in the game yourself, I know an 11 year old that plays skyrim and she has been unaffected to the minimal violence in the game in real life.
Tell your father you believe you are mature enough to handle the game and it will not make you a 'violent person' as many teachers think. I always remember when I play that it is just a game and don't really feel that it is real because of it not being actually like real life.
I've been playing games since I was 2 and I (literally) wouldn't hurt a fly.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I've been playing games since I was 2 and I (literally) wouldn't hurt a fly.

Same here. I've been playing M games since I was 7. The first game I ever played that wasn't just one of those Xbox classic demo discs was Gun, which is still one of the most mature games I've ever played.

It pales in comparison to some of the games of today, though.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Same here. I've been playing M games since I was 7. The first game I ever played that wasn't just one of those Xbox classic demo discs was Gun, which is still one of the most mature games I've ever played.

It pales in comparison to some of the games of today, though.
You see, that's EXACTLY why I hate when I see some madman who killed a ton of people or did something really disastrous and people blame the videogames because he was an active player!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You see, that's EXACTLY why I hate when I see some madman who killed a ton of people or did something really disastrous and people blame the videogames because he was an active player!

Exactly! I'd never even think about shooting or killing someone. My mom blames the games I play for my attitude, which is often sarcastic and short-tempered, but that's only because I've got enough sense to see the stupidity of the world and it depresses me.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Exactly! I'd never even think about shooting or killing someone. My mom blames the games I play for my attitude, which is often sarcastic and short-tempered, but that's only because I've got enough sense to see the stupidity of the world and it depresses me.
I'm not a psychologist, but I really think that when you kill people in Grand Theft Auto or slaughter bandits in Skyrim, that sorta decreases the chance of you smashing a shovel at your neighbor's face.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm not a psychologist, but I really think that when you kill people in Grand Theft Auto or slaughter bandits in Skyrim, that sorta decreases the chance of you smashing a shovel at your neighbor's face.

It's a great way to relieve stress. I'd think that if I was really, really mad, playing Skyrim and pretending that everyone I killed is the person I'm mad at would make me a lot more calm.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
It's a great way to relieve stress. I'd think that if I was really, really mad, playing Skyrim and pretending that everyone I killed is the person I'm mad at would make me a lot more calm.
I really don't know why some people think that, because I'm a kleptomaniac thief at the game I'm gonna be a robber in real life, I always thought games were an escape route from the normal day-to-day life, it just doesn't make sense!!

En Fuego

Dear Brinaq,
I can't thank you more! You helped me convince my parents to let me get Skyrim! I love your work, keep it up! I only have one small problem:
In the quest Blood on the Ice, the blood trail to Hjerm is removed by the mod. I'm not sure if you meant for this, but I am just letting you know.
Once Again Thank YOU!

Jeffrey223

I love what you are doing, but is the mod available for the current version of skyrim and if I use anyother mods will it overload it. Can you make an instructional video and a mod showcase? Thanks.

En Fuego

Hey Brina,
It's Me again!
One problem I encountered with the mod, When i enter werewolf form and feed, BLOOD SPURTS EVERYWHERE! Lol was just wondering if you could fix this.
Thanks,
Jack

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts